Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    This thread has made me laugh quite a number of times. But this is a really sad affair for these family members. I caught wind of some proprietary info that will most likely not be public knowledge. I do not feel bad about making jokes about the alleged rapist. I am starting to have a lot of empathy for a few of the people caught up in this.

Let's never let these crimes against children become; "Just the way it is today!" :( Show no sympathy for these monsters when they are found and convicted!

Trust I have no sympathy for any piece of **** who would bring harm to a child or do such things, or protect anyone who does such things.

Cadien

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    As for shooting 3 people, Will once told me "I've got to keep the MYTH alive". And the myth of Will Hayden was a colorful one indeed. What cracks me up about this whole affair are the fans coming to his defense because "they've watched the show and they KNOW Will and there's no way he could possibly do anything like this". News flash, how do you know you are being lied to? You saw it on a reality show. Nobody KNOWS who is capable of something like this. And I can guarantee you, VERY few people know Will Hayden.
    I do know he is still in jail as of today and unable to raise bail.

Dblb

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2014
    Westwego
    As for shooting 3 people, Will once told me "I've got to keep the MYTH alive". And the myth of Will Hayden was a colorful one indeed. What cracks me up about this whole affair are the fans coming to his defense because "they've watched the show and they KNOW Will and there's no way he could possibly do anything like this". News flash, how do you know you are being lied to? You saw it on a reality show. Nobody KNOWS who is capable of something like this. And I can guarantee you, VERY few people know Will Hayden.
    I do know he is still in jail as of today and unable to raise bail.

.....don't think anyone here has that sentiment?

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    This thread is more entertaining than the show ever was..

After the first 3 episodes it was clear as day it was all staged. After my first meeting of some of the RJF guys I figured they weren't worth talking to again. SOME wanted to work, others wanted the TV. I've seen their crap (not loosely used) fall apart and wouldn't think most of their stuff was anything special over PSA parts. Maybe they put some nice stuff together prior to the show, but it all was name based after. I've seen garage built ARs run further and harder. They never impressed me and Will always rubbed me the wrong way. If its all true, so be it. If its not, so be it.

I'm so tired of hearing this and I think the only reason so many people repeat it is that it seems obvious: of course everything was better before the show. But I've seen old RJF builds and very many new ones and I can say unequivocally that much better talent has come in since the show began. How many people saying this have owned several Red Jacket guns from different eras, or even one? I'd wager not very many.

And Red Jacket ars are made from parts that are already on the market. How could they be wildly worse than a garage built one when they use the same brands a garage builder would?

Last edited:

2011Corvette

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Louisiana Swamp (BR)
    It amazes me how some people can get so wrapped up in TV shows. I hear people talk about the actors and call them by their first name like they have become such good friends. It's like they know each other and have a relationship with them.
    I don't understand.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    It amazes me how some people can get so wrapped up in TV shows. I hear people talk about the actors and call them by their first name like they have become such good friends. It's like they know each other and have a relationship with them.
    I don't understand.

THANK YOU!!!! The women at work do this crap all the freaking time. I make it a point to remind them that they do not know these people and they are not friends every time they do it.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    I don't understand.

Just goes to show you how shallow people really have become !

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Man...I know you guys have heard me for YEARS now say this phrase.

It's called the Entertainment Saturation of America.

Whether the Gov staged an overthrow(just a joke) or another country invaded us
    these zombies would be watching American Idol as their doors got kicked down.

pods1.jpg

They despise even the thought of the Red Pill.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    I'm so tired of hearing this and I think the only reason so many people repeat it is that it seems obvious: of course everything was better before the show. But I've seen old RJF builds and very many new ones and I can say unequivocally that much better talent has come in since the show began. How many people saying this have owned several Red Jacket guns from different eras, or even one? I'd wager not very many.

And Red Jacket ars are made from parts that are already on the market. How could they be wildly worse than a garage built one when they use the same brands a garage builder would?

I was more so hinting at the "RJF are awesome bc they cost twice as much and they have a TV show" people. Much the same as the "I know Will from TV and he would never do this" people. People get caught up in a name same as the people with the name do. Yes they assembled parts readily available to all of us in the majority of the cases, but there are low end parts and high end parts... failures can be directed to that fact nearly all the time unless its workmanship. I've seen the later more on RJF products, but low end parts play a role. As for how they, not can be, but were, wildly worse than garage built weapons? That's easy, if you build 10 in 8 hours today instead of one in 8 hours which ones probably will perform the best?

But if its all obvious and your tired of hearing it... cant help you. Didn't know if I've seen crappy products I have to have seen all of them over decades to draw a conclusion. Ill have to apologize to Chevy now I guess, bummer.

Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    I don't understand.

It's all by design; bread and circuses to keep a populace distracted by a bunch of clowns on the shiny screen while they are being herded like cattle. The vast majority of western society is spiritually dead, which is why they fall to such shallow and materialistic pursuits.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    It's all by design; bread and circuses to keep a populace distracted by a bunch of clowns on the shiny screen while they are being herded like cattle. The vast majority of western society is spiritually dead, which is why they fall to such shallow and materialistic pursuits.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard in all my life. You seem very jaded to me. I'll elaborate more later when I've finished these last two episodes of Pawn Stars on the DVR................

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    I was more so hinting at the "RJF are awesome bc they cost twice as much and they have a TV show" people. Much the same as the "I know Will from TV and he would never do this" people. People get caught up in a name same as the people with the name do. Yes they assembled parts readily available to all of us in the majority of the cases, but there are low end parts and high end parts... failures can be directed to that fact nearly all the time unless its workmanship. I've seen the later more on RJF products, but low end parts play a role. As for how they, not can be, but were, wildly worse than garage built weapons? That's easy, if you build 10 in 8 hours today instead of one in 8 hours which ones probably will perform the best?

But if its all obvious and your tired of hearing it... cant help you. Didn't know if I've seen crappy products I have to have seen all of them over decades to draw a conclusion. Ill have to apologize to Chevy now I guess, bummer.

If you're going to make before/after statements, then yeah, you need a decent sample of both the before and the after. I suppose I can't argue with the what you've seen assuming that you're both honest and competent, which I have no way to assess on the internet, but I've seen what I've seen too. I'd put my aks against any ak built by anyone. They are beautiful, accurate and perfectly functional. However, my statement was directed particularly at the naysayers who lack any experience at all but somehow consider themselves superior to the fans because they've taken up a negative position rather than a favorable one. Any opinion formed without data is worthless.

Top Bottom