Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • #1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    So, he's writing poems now about how he knew way before? And didnt do anything about it?
    Him and flemm both.Amazing how they are bold about coming out on will just hours after dicsovery says no more checks.They both say will should eat a bullet.I think any one except the 2 victims that knew this **** was going on should eat a bullet also.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So, he's writing poems now about how he knew way before? And didnt do anything about it?

Apparently everyone knew but the amount of money they were making superseded their sense of right and wrong.

Boy, this takes the comedy right out of this subject! :puke:

That being said, if the average Joe looks around their inner circle; how many would turn their best friend, or father, or brother in if they "knew" of something this serious? Many would be surprised at that answer should people be forced to tell the truth.

I've always warned my friends all through the late teenage "fun" years; "If I hear that any of you MF'ers raped someone, drugged someone, or molested someone, you can bet I am turning your ass in!"

Of course none of us had money or a tv show. So adding the money to buy someone's silence (look the other way), is really perverse.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Him and flemm both.Amazing how they are bold about coming out on will just hours after dicsovery says no more checks.They both say will should eat a bullet.I think any one except the 2 victims that knew this **** was going on should eat a bullet also.

I'm kinda with you on this! I wonder why anyone that has knowledge of such a despicable crime in their midst, can't ultimately be charged as an accessory after the fact? If the case can be made of course.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    To be completely fair however I don't think Glen had prior knowledge. The way I read his statement was that he heard the allegations and believes the child. Let the chips fall where they do and if he is found guilty, hang Will from the tallest tree.

Kris on the other hand......

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Flem used to be on the show, before splitting and starting Acadiana Gun works in Scott (he is flemgunner here I believe). Kris Ford is in the show also, he's dating Wills daughter who is also on the show.

flem is flemgunner here. I think Kris is the dude that also played guitar, that married the daughter. It's been a long time since I watched that sorry excuse for a tv show, but I think I had read about it online.

- - - Updated - - -

The oldest girl? Stephanie?

Yes

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Who are these people? flem? Kris Ford?

Step is the oldest daughter on the show right?

Fleming was a member of the show for a while and split off to have his own shop a couple years ago.
    (good dude)

Kris was hired by Will and later married Will's oldest daughter

Who is Stephanie and (both were) on the reality show.

Will has other children, the youngest is the alleged victim.

He was given custody of her several years ago (and that is all I will say about that)

To my knowledge "nobody knew" contrary to a post above, but I do know there was infighting over money which predates original charges (2nd charges are an extention of 1st)

A jury wil have more information than Internet rumor.
    I do believe it is a life lesson how, something like this will destroy someone (whether it's proven true or not) without/before its proven.

RJF (with agreement with Will) has separated from Will (see their website) in the interest of keeping the business separate from someone's personal issues.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I want so badly to participate in this discussion but I've never seen the show and have no idea who these people are :(

I'll hide in the shadows waiting for the perfect moment to drop a gif

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I want so badly to participate in this discussion but I've never seen the show and have no idea who these people are :(

I'll hide in the shadows waiting for the perfect moment to drop a gif

Pretty much the same here. I obviously know who RJF is, and some of their faces
    but not names and relations.

Now that I do......

gallery_1_209_1200631.gif

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    lol I watch less TV a month than most people do a day, and the shows I do watch are just DVR'd. I probably watch 20-30m a day absolute max. TV just ain't my thing, unless its football season.

After seeing this thread it seems like a show I'd have at least given a chance, but it doesn't sound like I missed much anyway.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    lol I watch less TV a month than most people do a day, and the shows I do watch are just DVR'd. I probably watch 20-30m a day absolute max. TV just ain't my thing, unless its football season.

After seeing this thread it seems like a show I'd have at least given a chance, but it doesn't sound like I missed much anyway.

You didn't. From what I saw it was a circus, and I can't believe they got any business after people saw how badly their shop was run. It seemed like they were always floating bills, overcharging customers, wasting their time on dumb projects when they were weeks or months behind on actual orders, etc. And 20-30 mins a day is a lot. If our TV is on, it's the disney channel. Which means I'm not watching. ha

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    You didn't. From what I saw it was a circus, and I can't believe they got any business after people saw how badly their shop was run. It seemed like they were always floating bills, overcharging customers, wasting their time on dumb projects when they were weeks or months behind on actual orders, etc. And 20-30 mins a day is a lot. If our TV is on, it's the disney channel. Which means I'm not watching. ha

lol I hadn't considered that maybe it was just the toddler invading my remote control. There are cartoons on for ...well, I'm not sure they ever get turned off actually. lol

Top Bottom