Wuhan joe strikes again!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE WUHAN JOE BIDEN MANDATES NEO-PANDEMIC REINFECTION!

There's way more than this - check it out.

[FONT=&quot]https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-police-department-coronavirus-migrants-released[/FONT]

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I couldn’t use the link. I did watch the news today and a local department on the border quit testing for Covid because they were required to treat positive patients. They didn’t have the resources so they just sent them on their way in hopes someone else would take care of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I'm more worried about the citizens who trust untested vet drugs over the tested vaccines.

Untested by who? Millions of people in India and the Middle East have been treated with Ivermectin. FDA won't allow docs in the US to prescribe it for COVID because there is no money to be made. Those of us who believe in it have to use the vet version. Too bad so many vaxxed are getting the Covid, but I don't know anyone on Ivermectin who has gotten it.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Untested by who? Millions of people in India and the Middle East have been treated with Ivermectin. FDA won't allow docs in the US to prescribe it for COVID because there is no money to be made. Those of us who believe in it have to use the vet version. Too bad so many vaxxed are getting the Covid, but I don't know anyone on Ivermectin who has gotten it.

Or...because there is no scientific evidence that this antiparasitic is effective on a virus? Not everything is part of a narrative.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans

They may not approve of it. But I've dispensed many scripts for ivermectin recently.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    There is plenty of evidence, but you won't find it using Google. Their algorithm blocks it. Check out FLCCC, a site run by doctors.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...ersial-ivermectin-paper-pre-publication-68505

"This isn’t the first time that Kory and his colleagues at FLCCC have been accused of making unsubstantiated claims about ivermectin. In December, Kory gave a statement at a US Senate hearing on COVID-19 treatments in which he called ivermectin *effectively a ‘miracle drug’* that could obliterate disease transmission and prevent illness—claims that Associated Press fact-checkers labeled *False* at the time."

There is plenty of counter-evidence that suggests that these guys at "FLCCC" are likely wrong.

Why would an anti-parasite medicine work on a virus? I've yet to see any compelling evidence presented anywhere that it does.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...ersial-ivermectin-paper-pre-publication-68505

"This isn’t the first time that Kory and his colleagues at FLCCC have been accused of making unsubstantiated claims about ivermectin. In December, Kory gave a statement at a US Senate hearing on COVID-19 treatments in which he called ivermectin *effectively a ‘miracle drug’* that could obliterate disease transmission and prevent illness—claims that Associated Press fact-checkers labeled *False* at the time."

There is plenty of counter-evidence that suggests that these guys at "FLCCC" are likely wrong.

Why would an anti-parasite medicine work on a virus? I've yet to see any compelling evidence presented anywhere that it does.

To be fair, I have read enough legitimate medical journals on trials of Ivermectin being effective. Am I saying it should be primary therapy? No. But the same reasoning they are using azithromycin (VERY COMMONLY USED) to treat covid. Azithromycin is an antibiotic which prevents bacterial replication. Covid is a virus, not bacteria, how does it work? For what ever reason, both azithromycin and ivermectin in proper doses has shown to have some sort of antiviral activity. It was in an NIH (national institute of health) article.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    To be fair, I have read enough legitimate medical journals on trials of Ivermectin being effective. Am I saying it should be primary therapy? No. But the same reasoning they are using azithromycin (VERY COMMONLY USED) to treat covid. Azithromycin is an antibiotic which prevents bacterial replication. Covid is a virus, not bacteria, how does it work? For what ever reason, both azithromycin and ivermectin in proper doses has shown to have some sort of antiviral activity. It was in an NIH (national institute of health) article.

Does it help with the virus or other things/symptoms that start when fighting off a virus? I truly don't know.

Either way, science is showing that the vaccines are fairly effective and are better alternatives than planning on testing out experimental other medicines.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Or...because there is no scientific evidence that this antiparasitic is effective on a virus? Not everything is part of a narrative.
    Actually there is evidence that it has antiviral properties, as do other antibiotics, but I’ll leave that for another time.

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Does it help with the virus or other things/symptoms that start when fighting off a virus? I truly don't know.

Either way, science is showing that the vaccines are fairly effective and are better alternatives than planning on testing out experimental other medicines.

It physically is showing it has antiviral properties, preventing the virus from replicating. So working similar to how antibiotics fight infection.

I think getting vaccinated has shown to greatly decrease hospital stays. But I also think there's a good bit of side effects that they are not making it widely known that it causes. They kinda down play it.

I think ivermectin has promising data, so does the use of azithromycin, hydroxychloroquine, and steriods (if it didn't work at all, the other countries wouldn't be using it as their treatment regimen.

I also think highly of the monoclonal antibodies, which I've seen work well for just about everyone that's used it that I know.

So there's a place for all of them. I think vaccine first, monoclonal antibodies if you can get it at first sign and positive test. And then the pills if you do not have access to the infusion.

I do not condone using animal antibiotics, especially a paste in retards that have zero idea of how to dose it. If you want to use ivermectin, get a RX for it with the proper dose. I've seen multiple doctors in New Orleans write for the drug, so I know I'm not the only one that thinks it has merit.

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

Yes.

It's only anecdotal evidence with no control group..... they are just passing it out like candy out of desperation because it's pretty out of control there.

There is plenty of evidence, but you won't find it using Google. Their algorithm blocks it. Check out FLCCC, a site run by doctors.

No, there isn't. Dr. Kory claims there is, but there haven't been studies with statistically significant numbers that have proven the case.... I also understand that Dr. Kory isn't a big fan of double blind studies.

Nobody has been able to duplicate his results in a proper study.

Here is a pretty decent read on the debate that keeps me from havingto dig up more:

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/new...ou-should-know-about-this-controversial-drug/

All that being said, someone doing a proper study should be able to prove it. I understand Oxford University is in this process. If they do, awesome, but there is no proof currently.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish

SF you're casting pearls before swine here. Very few will consider our experiences because it will prove theirs wrong. The folks in here that slap that "no scientific proof" line on ya are the same kind that fall for the "no evidence of widespread voter fraud" bull chit. You and I both know people taking Iver as a prophylactic against Covid-19. My doctor who had Covid early on prescribes it daily and has treated over 500 patients. The protocols from FLCCC are administered by rock solid physicians across this planet and are being adopted by more physicians groups every day, even here in the US where the sheep are most plentiful. While the corporate owned groups are failing their patients and leaving them to die alone, the real heroes are treating patients succesfully with the FLCCC protocols. While the sheep wait for their cues for navigating a global pandemic from the corporate pharma driven CDC, NIH, FDA, we watch and wait for the inevitable gov't assisted failures. Ivermectin dosing takes basic grade school skills to determine mg/kg serving size and all Ivermectin is Ivermectin -it matters NOT whether it's an apple flavored paste in a horse sized 110mg cartridge with a metered plunger or in the oh-so-convenient 3mg sissy tablet blister pack. I have both. **** science and the corporate owned horse it rode in on.

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    SF you're casting pearls before swine here. Very few will consider our experiences because it will prove theirs wrong. The folks in here that slap that "no scientific proof" line on ya are the same kind that fall for the "no evidence of widespread voter fraud" bull chit. You and I both know people taking Iver as a prophylactic against Covid-19. My doctor who had Covid early on prescribes it daily and has treated over 500 patients. The protocols from FLCCC are administered by rock solid physicians across this planet and are being adopted by more physicians groups every day, even here in the US where the sheep are most plentiful. While the corporate owned groups are failing their patients and leaving them to die alone, the real heroes are treating patients succesfully with the FLCCC protocols. While the sheep wait for their cues for navigating a novel pandemic from the corporate pharma driven CDC, NIH, FDA, we can only watch them and wait for the inevitable gov't assisted failures. It takes basic grade school skills to determine mg/kg dosing but the average person has long since abandoned that level of accountability for self. Ivermectin is Ivermectin it matters NOT whether it's an apple flavored paste in a horse sized metered cartridge or in the oh-so-convenient 3mg blister pack sissy tablets. I have both. **** science and the corporate owned horse it rode in on.

Step right up for the magical miracle cure for the plague!

71d30e66-9038-498d-8d8c-6bf45cd53760_SP+677+-+The+BS+asymmetry+principle+-+large.png

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I'm more worried about the citizens who trust untested vet drugs over the tested vaccines.

We don’t need an explanation but I can’t imagine why you’d be more worried about Joe Bob taking him some Ivermectin than our government allowing infected individuals from another country to travel freely into our country, potentially adding to the fray. Maybe your statement was just rhetorical? Or is that sheep hypnosis thing really working on you? Don’t worry about the illegals free ranging with the coof, look at Joe Bob straying from the herd!
    Over there! Look over there!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom