Militia members take over federal building

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/watch_weve_slowed_down_the_vid.html

That video appears to be authentic. It slows it down and zooms in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now thats an other story at 33 sec. It looks like he points something (likely a gun) at the officer to the left, then turns, reholsters?, then at 43 sec. You see him holding in his right hand what appears to be a gun. I think have seen it slowed down, he played the game he won the prize.

Keep in mind none of us in your "full of ****" said that he didnt have gun we all said from what we saw you couldn't say for sure. Now that for me wasnt a comentary on my feelings towards the officers it was simply saying it was inconlusive. When you consider they said he was charging officers you have to see why we would like more conclusive evidence than the first video.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I do find it interesting that it seems Pain turned himself in before the shooting started concidering the speculation surrounding Pain. Im running low on tin foil this morning but whats up with that? And why did they run from the original stop if they had freely stopped? And why after 3 weeks of them going and coming at will did the FBI decide that Tuesday was the day?

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I heard this video was a performed by foreign actors paid by the federal government to make the perp look guilty. The real video showed the officers handcuffing, lining him up, and killing him firing squad style in the snow. Also did you guys know the moon landing was a scam?! :D

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I'm thinking this would be a good spot. Its so heavy I gonna drop it...

Uhhh...

Here.
    *Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!*

George Mason

A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves… and include all men capable of bearing arms. . . To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms… The mind that aims at a select militia, must be influenced by a truly anti-republican principle.* – Letters From the Federal Farmer to the Republican, Letter XVIII, January 25, 1788 ... Richard Lee

*At a time, when our lordly masters in Great Britain will be satisfied with nothing less than the deprivation of American freedom, it seems highly necessary that something should be done to avert the stroke, and maintain the liberty, which we have derived from our ancestors. But the manner of doing it, to answer the purpose effectually, is the point in question. That no man should scruple, or hesitate a moment, to use arms in defence of so valuable a blessing, on which all the good and evil of life depends, is clearly my opinion. Yet arms, I would beg leave to add, should be the last resource, the dernier resort. Addresses to the throne, and remonstrances to Parliament, we have already, it is said, proved the inefficacy of. How far, then, their attention to our rights and privileges is to be awakened or alarmed, by starving their trade and manufacturers, remains to be tried.* – Letter to George Mason, Apr. 5, 1769; The Writings of George Washington, collected and edited by Worthington Chauncey Ford (New York and London: G. P. Putnam’s Sons, 1889). Vol. III (1758-1775)

*To suppose arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense, or by partial orders of towns, counties, or districts of a state, is to demolish every constitution, and lay the laws prostrate, so that liberty can be enjoyed by no man; it is a dissolution of the government.* – A Defence of the Constitutions of Government of the United States of America, Chapter Third: Marchamont Nedham, Errors of Government and Rules of Policy, 1787; The Works of John Adams, Second President of the United States: with a Life of the Author, Notes and Illustrations, by his Grandson Charles Francis Adams, (Boston: Little, Brown and Co., 1856) 10 volumes, Volume 6

*False is the idea of utility that sacrifices a thousand real advantages for one imaginary or trifling inconvenience; that would take fire from men because it burns, and water because one may drown in it; that has no remedy for evils, except destruction. Laws that forbid the carrying of arms laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they act rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.* – Quoting Cesare Beccaria, On Crimes and Punishment Thomas Jefferson

I could go on and on but you get the gist of it, anti second amendment folks try to hang their collective hats on the preamble of the second amendment "well regulated militia" but when you look at it from the context of the founders intent there is NO grey area it is clear that they mean the body of We the people as a whole and those inalienable rights shall not be infringed upon. Americans have been dumbed down by government schools into thinking their rights are granted to them by the Constitution and their benevolent "leaders" in government when that couldnt be farther from the truth. The Constitution doesnt grant rights we were born with those endowed to us by our creator the Constitution restricts what the government can and cant do and the sooner we get back to true republican governance the better for us all.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I could go on and on but you get the gist of it, anti second amendment folks try to hang their collective hats on the preamble of the second amendment "well regulated militia" but when you look at it from the context of the founders intent there is NO grey area it is clear that they mean the body of We the people as a whole and those inalienable rights shall not be infringed upon. Americans have been dumbed down by government schools into thinking their rights are granted to them by the Constitution and their benevolent "leaders" in government when that couldnt be farther from the truth. The Constitution doesnt grant rights we were born with those endowed to us by our creator the Constitution restricts what the government can and cant do and the sooner we get back to true republican governance the better for us all.

Almost everything Americans do is out of context nowadays. Phonyism <(:awais: New word Alert!), is based on intentional omissions of context!

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts

Deschutes County investigators said they were puzzled by a bullet hole in the roof of Finicum’s truck, which did not come from shots fired by Oregon state troopers — but instead, apparently, from the FBI agents at the scene. *During the course of our investigation, we discovered evidence that an FBI HRT operator fired two shots as Mr. Finicum exited the truck, and one shot hit the truck,* said Nelson, the sheriff.
    The FBI agents apparently did not admit to firing the shots during interviews, Nelson said.

In my mind, it still doesn't excuse him from running from the initial stop and then subsequently putting the officer's life in jeopardy, ie. the one that he almost ran over at the roadblock. However, it is disconcerting that someone feels they have to lie about their role in the takedown. Seems like things just naturally turn to **** when the feds get involved.......

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/10/ammon_bundy_we_will_continue_t.html

"We will continue to stand," Ammon Bundy vowed Monday as he prepared to head this week to Nevada to face the next trial in his fight against the federal government after his stunning courtroom triumph in Oregon.

Didn't realize other courtroom drama actually occurred after the verdict

The trial ended in yet one more display of government overreach, he said, when U.S. marshals arrested his attorney, Marcus Mumford.

Mumford had repeatedly challenged U.S. District Judge Anna J. Brown and her order that Bundy remain in custody after he was acquitted. Deputy marshals used a stun gun on Mumford and tackled him. He was cited for disregarding a lawful order and creating a disturbance.

Bundy said Mumford was trying to argue that the judge earlier said in court that she had no authority over detention orders made by the court in Nevada, so he was questioning why she now had the right to order Bundy held.

It was, Bundy said, "another example of the government not following the law.''

He said he hasn't talked to Mumford since then, but has spoken with Mumford's co-counsel, J. Morgan Philpot. It took several hours that night before he was returned to Multnomah County Detention Center across the street. Once there, he called his wife, Lisa Bundy.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Well I have now seen the video of the shooting and he was the only one that got out of the vehicle and walked out with hands up. While the officers were giving him instructions he takes his hands down and goes in his jacket for a gun. My conclusion: bat **** crazy

Forgive me if I don't buy the line that he was reaching for a gun...it could be just as probable that he was reacting to being shot...we won't know unless ground-level footage is released with audio.

Let's also remember the FBI/Sheriff originally said they shot LaVoy b/c he was "Charging" the agents....which is CLEARLY a lie...so I'll hold out until ground level footage with audio is released.

Forgive me if I'm not surprised by your usual ********. They release the video and it's still not good enough. Good ole bayoushooter.

At least we now know the truth of the matter...

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/breaking-fbi-agent-indicted-finicum/

In a photo of the autopsy report, taken by RT’s Simone Del Rosario at the press conference last year, and the video from inside the truck, there is a now an alternative reason, outside of going for a gun, as to why Finicum was reaching toward his left side — he was shot there.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    JUSTICE

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/br...entire-case-cliven-bundy-family-bars-retrial/

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his sons were released by a federal judge in Las Vegas, after she dismissed with prejudice all charges against them. Prosecutors’ failure to disclose evidence had led to a mistrial.

US District Court Judge Gloria Navarro ruled Monday that the government committed *flagrant prosecutorial misconduct* in the process against Bundy and his sons in relation to the 2014 armed standoff with federal agents over grazing rights.

Federal prosecutors willingly withheld evidence from defense attorneys, violating the Brady rule, Navarro said. She dismissed all charges against the Bundys and their co-defendant Ryan Payne *with prejudice,* meaning that the government will not be able to prosecute the case again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom