Militia members take over federal building

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Could be inside jacket pocket which would necessitate a cross-draw. Reaching under ones jacket to access a shoulder holster could also be descirbed as "reaching into his jacket".:dunno:

it could but I thought they said Left Jacket Pocket...seems specific.

Nevertheless, his hand was going into his jacket. Impossible to tell if he was already taking fire before hand so it is all speculation until better video is produced.

Yep

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    https://news.vice.com/article/fbi-r...e-of-oregon-militia-spokesmans-fatal-shooting

That's almost 30min and supposedly not edited. Please review it and then give us your expert opinion.

Not much time to review it tonight. I'll go over it tomorrow and armchair quarterback it for you sometime after lunch.

Seriously though, just from a quick scan, something happened in cab of truck at 12:15. Hopefully they will release the 720p version of the vid soon so we can see more detail. All they posted so far is the 480. Doubtful we can draw any meaningful conclusion from any of it though unless there is ground footage.

FWIW, did not see any bullet strikes on or near truck when they first decided to run from the feds.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    The more I look at the other news footage, the more I'm beginning to think it was original 480 footage edited to 720p by the station so their logo would look pretty. 480 may be the best footage that exists. IOW the feds camera is prolly 480.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    @ 3:58 it looks like they are taking someone into custody during the initial stop. You can see them marching someone between the cars with their hands behind their heads.

Here's video I am referring to.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    That's funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that train of thought. Impressive!

Let me ask you something.

In the coming years the phony liberals will regulate away the right for most of us to own guns. So that we understand once and for all what type of guy you really are, tell me what will be your answer if you are told to come to my house and collect my property?

Now you can be a coward and refuse to answer or change the subject but...

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Man that train of thought. Impressive!

Let me ask you something.

In the coming years the phony liberals will regulate away the right for most of us to own guns. So that we understand once and for all what type of guy you really are, tell me what will be your answer if you are told to come to my house and collect my property?

Now you can be a coward and refuse to answer or change the subject but...

Never mind, I didn't read your post all the way through the first time. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tap

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Seriously, your group always ask the same silly questions. Do you really think I'm going to answer your dumb ass question on an Internet site? I guess you are going to tell everyone that you are not giving up your guns, or you lost them in a boating accident. Give me a f&@king break.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Seriously, your group always ask the same silly questions. Do you really think I'm going to answer your dumb ass question on an Internet site? I guess you are going to tell everyone that you are not giving up your guns, or you lost them in a boating accident. Give me a f&@king break.

No sir I will not br dishonest and I will not be a coward but I think we know your answer.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Any property of mine that is lawfully mine I'm not talking bank repos. I talking you are told to knock on my door and collect what is rightfully mine.

Your posts should come with a translator. Are you asking me the same question again?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Let's just agree that we aren't going to see eye to eye on any subject regarding the government and common sense. I'm done responding to you. Have a good night.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Let's just agree that we aren't going to see eye to eye on any subject regarding the government and common sense. I'm done responding to you. Have a good night.

Your lack of answers speaks volumes.

The fact you repeatedly get the same question should concern you.

So are you a free man who stands gaurd for our freedom or are you just a jack booted thug!

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    More Bundy BS:

The Latest: Ammon Bundy tells judge he loves this country The Associated Press 13 minutes ago
    BURNS, Ore. --

The latest on an armed group that took over buildings at a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon (all times local):

5:45 p.m.

Ammon Bundy says he's a federalist who loves this country and its people very much.

The leader of the armed occupation at an Oregon wildlife refuge made a brief statement Friday before a U.S. magistrate judge denied him pre-trial release. The judge considered the Idaho resident unlikely to follow her orders and return to Oregon for future court appearances.

Bundy told the judge that he respects her authority and would come back. He said he has no interest in returning to the refuge, saying "my only desire is to be home with family and take care of my wife and children."

Bundy reiterated his call for the remaining holdout to go home, saying the occupation was about a message and "never about a standoff."

Judge Stacie Beckerman said she rejects any argument that the occupation was a peaceful operation based on freedom of speech.

___

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Lol this thread is going nowhere FAST... How about those folks in Oregon huh?......

Only 4 left and their fearless leader is asking them to abandon ship. Won't be long and this whole ordeal will be over.

Top Bottom