Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin bonanza

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Bitcoin bonanza

Not sure if anyone else here has taken advantage of the Bitcoin boom, but Iíve seen it more than double in just a few short weeks. PayPal makes it super easy, but there are other ways to buy crypto. Etherium, XRP, Bitcoin lite and others are also jumping. Iím extremely pleased.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68306E54-F46C-48EB-AB06-8FE9337A459E.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	102311   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A2E81079-8EDF-4870-A996-5297D4E6C339.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	665.0 KB 
ID:	102312  
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

How easy is it to convert bitcoin to dollars if someone wants to bale out?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I'm sure Bitcoin can be a great investment. But don't forget your password! According to this article, there is more than $140 BILLION of Bitcoin that is not accessible. That sucks!

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/program...painful-memory
    Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Look at coinbase right now. Theyre all starting to dip down.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    MaI listen at you cowboy,You into that?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

You should sell while you can. You know that Bidet and the NWO are not going to let an unregulated fiat survive.

On Target

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    How easy is it to convert bitcoin to dollars if someone wants to bale out?
    This is what I would like to know as well. How liquid is bitcoin? If there is no organization backing it, who fills up the bitcoin ATM? Do I have to trade it for items, and try to convert items to cash, and what is my rate of loss in doing that?

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    LMAO! Really? Dip down from what? If you bought Bitcoin at 9-12k then you’ve more than tripled your money inside a year.

Gotta pay taxes on capitol gains basically now and PayPal started charging a small fee for selling, but it’s like free money. I’m glad I waited til the new year to sell.

I sold 3/4 of mine at just under the 40k mark and I see it in the 36k area now. Still way up there. I’ve repeated that scenario 3 times and this is the best I’ve done. It’s just a currency guys. Immediately exchange for USD whenever you wish. Anyone interested in just playing around with a few bucks should check it out on the PayPal app. Super easy.
    Last edited by Magdump; January 15th, 2021 at 11:16 AM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

Bitcoin has been pretty heavily manipulated over the years by people with big money. There's so little regulation over virtual currency people can "pump and dump" without going to federal pound me in the ass prison.

It's so volatile that you might as well go to Vegas with your money as you'll have the same odds getting rich there as dumping money into Bitcoin.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    It's so volatile that you might as well go to Vegas with your money as you'll have the same odds getting rich there as dumping money into Bitcoin.
    +1