Bitcoin bonanza

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Please at least go do some research before putting money into cryptocurrency. Don't just listen to people on a gun forum of all places. Many people believe this bubble is going to pop within the next few months but people said the TSLA bubble would pop too and it hasn't yet soooooo who knows.

https://news.bitcoin.com/
    https://www.coindesk.com/
    https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/cryptocurrency
    https://money.usnews.com/investing/cryptocurrency/

eDdGC2T.gif

Even as someone who shared my opinion, I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I was just going to throw a small amount of money in just for the fun of watching it. I wouldn’t put money in it that would cause me grief if I lost it all.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Bitcoin or ETH. Don't mess with any of the other crap IMO. Bitcoin seems to be slowly downtrending at the moment, bouncing between $34K and $36K. This is not a bad thing, long term investors wanted to see some pullback after hitting all time highs. But I'd keep an eye on it for a few days before jumping in. I personally think we'll see $32Kish before it starts any big moves back up. If you plan on buying some and just sitting on it for years, then I wouldn't worry about the price or fluctuation as much just pick a target price and jump in when it hits it. Or, just throw a set amount in every week/month regardless of price and let it cost average out.

It's gambling, yes. But not much more so than stocks at this point. I'd compare it more to blackjack than a slot machine.

Good deal. I will give it a few days and see what it looks like. Buy low and sell high is the motto right?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Go ahead and put your life savings into it now that the bubble has hit its height and encourage others to do the same. I'm sure it won't pop this time like it did in 2018. It's nothing like gambling in Vegas. Just hodl and go to the moon!

OWjoaA9.gif
    Relax Bosco, nobody is trying to hoodwink anyone into risking their life savings on anything. The main purpose of this thread was to enlighten those who weren’t aware and maybe celebrate with those who were and maybe took advantage and were able to quadruple their money inside a year. I realize not everyone can just throw 40k into a crypto slot machine, but if they’d even bought a couple grand into Bitcoin a few months ago they’d be wearing a bigger smile today. Looks like PayPal is a good place to easily break the ice and learn the game and maybe make a few bucks in the process.
    Just a testimonial is all this is. You can indeed make money playing with crypto and the likes. If I’d lost 40k nobody would be reading this thread.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Now might be a good time to get in. Of all the things I’ve done in my life to make a buck, I’ve made more money in a very short amount of time in cryptocurrency than any other endeavor. Hard to knock a six figure gain. I just read the negative posts in this thread and I’m wondering how those folks feel now. Anyone who decided to buy in the week I posted, congrats.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Now might be a good time to get in. Of all the things I’ve done in my life to make a buck, I’ve made more money in a very short amount of time in cryptocurrency than any other endeavor. Hard to knock a six figure gain. I just read the negative posts in this thread and I’m wondering how those folks feel now. Anyone who decided to buy in the week I posted, congrats.
    I think a lot of people have a hard time investing in something they don't (care to) understand.

I need to get setup with some of the smaller no-name wallets so I can get in on the smaller no-name coins in their infant stages.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I think a lot of people have a hard time investing in something they don't (care to) understand.

I need to get setup with some of the smaller no-name wallets so I can get in on the smaller no-name coins in their infant stages.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

It’s also that there have been lots of good opportunities to invest in things people do understand. People who saw the writing in the wall and got into stocks in March of last year made a killing. I personally bought a ton of shares of Nabors, a company that deals in drilling rigs and equipment. $13 a share turned into $130 a share in a year’s time. Great reward, without the risk of ______coin.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Well, 10x my money on Etherium. Guess I might as well go to Vegas! NOT! LMAO!

Attachments

• 989F65ED-056E-4256-88DD-4AA2967F4D16.png
      989F65ED-056E-4256-88DD-4AA2967F4D16.png
      18.5 KB · Views: 80
    • D5B46899-73D5-4756-A098-85167A046516.png
      D5B46899-73D5-4756-A098-85167A046516.png
      62.5 KB · Views: 82

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I hope you've all been stacking Sats the last couple of years. The combination of the Halving and multiple Spot ETFs could cause quite a lot of fireworks over the next 12-24 months.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    I don't have any crypto, but I kick myself for not buying a few $$$ in Bitcoin back when I first heard about it in 2009. It's pretty easy to trade in but, (my advice) don't hold onto it! Buy at the dip and sell at the peak, or what you think the peak is. Make some $$ and get out. Bank the $$ for the next dip or buy ammo with it! Lol

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    If I were to buy crypto, it'd be Monero or Pirate coin. I can't stand the government tracking every financial move everyone makes.

And just remember, those 30,000 new IRS agents are going to need jobs and their job will be to scrutinize everything you and I do online.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    One more thing about Bitcoin and any other crypto currency. Nigeria. In Nigeria, since the people like Bitcoin, the government rolled out their official CBDC currency, and nobody used it. They even tried giving people like 2 for 1 and still nobody trusted it. The people knew that CBDC's aren't crypto currency like Bitcoin is. So I fully expect the government here to eventually ban all crypto except their crypto. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's why I said not to hold it. Or I wouldn't anyway.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    One more thing about Bitcoin and any other crypto currency. Nigeria. In Nigeria, since the people like Bitcoin, the government rolled out their official CBDC currency, and nobody used it. They even tried giving people like 2 for 1 and still nobody trusted it. The people knew that CBDC's aren't crypto currency like Bitcoin is. So I fully expect the government here to eventually ban all crypto except their crypto. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's why I said not to hold it. Or I wouldn't anyway.

what will you do when they ban cash and force everyone's bank balances into CBDC?

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    what will you do when they ban cash and force everyone's bank balances into CBDC?
    Well, I'll likely bitch, complain for a while about the lack of an underground system of barter but then I'll continue talking to local businesses urging them to support a system of barter/trading that doesn't involve CBDC's. Oh, I'm sure I'll have to use their Mark system but I'm not getting anything implanted in my hand or head! I'd like to say our State Representatives will stand up to the Feds, but they're all turncoats and have been bought out.

Top Bottom