Warning: TGSCOM, Inc. - Horrible Customer Service.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dfsutton

US Veteran
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    LeVieux,

I just wanted to let you know that you are on my ignore list, so unfortunately I cannot read what you said.

I would hope that it is some thanks for trying to pass on the info from my experience with this company (to help a fellow Bayoushooter member from going through that), but my best guess is it's some insulting rant about me instead.

Please stop stalking me. There are tons of other posts for you to comment on other than mine.

Last edited:

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Tiens !

You could have gone up to LaPlace and bought the 870 from James Loque, who is an advertiser and member here on B-S; as I did, and had a much more pleasant experience.

Or, from several other neighbors and fellow Louisianians who are small business owners, who live here and contribute to our economy and general welfare.

We should support our neighbors who are in the gun business, not strangers from far-away ! Or, the WalMarts & Academies of the world, who couldn't give less of a damn about you or me.

I am pretty sick and tired of hearing of these very, very unnecessary mis-adventures from those who would try to save a dime rather than do business with a neighbor.

Maybe you got what you deserved. Just maybe you'll know better next time ? Hope so.

Shame on YOU !

leVieux

Sorry, but I'll NEVER spend another dime in my town with "Mom and Pop" gun shops.

I'm sorry you are a small business, but get with the program - PRICE MATTERS. It matters enough that I'll go out of my way to save $50. Hell, that's fuel for a week.

Every single one of our shops are obnoxiously rude, unwilling to help you after the purchase (unless you want to buy something else), and never even attempt to make their higher prices worth the extra $50 with great customer service.

Maybe dfsutton had this same issue, which is why he's turned onto an online distributor. Either way, don't **** on him because he thought with his wallet and not his sympathies (which have no way of paying you back or collecting interest).

/rant

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Not picking sides of buy local vs internet etc. If prices are close I will buy local if at all possible. Local Pawn Shop FFL's can sometimes get better deals than the internet. Aron at Gene's Pawn Shop is a sponsor and I have dealt with him. He's a great guy and easy to deal with. When you consider your purchase is a transfer the tax savings can make this route worth while.

Saxet

Apr 28, 2011
    Pasadena, TX
    I recently bought two items from this company. The first item was a Glock plug and it was received three days after I ordered it. The second is ammo and they have yet to ship it to me.

If and when they ship to me I will let ya'll know if they do as promised or flake out on me.

Saxet

Apr 28, 2011
    Pasadena, TX
    I recently bought two items from this company. The first item was a Glock plug and it was received three days after I ordered it. The second is ammo and they have yet to ship it to me.

If and when they ship to me I will let ya'll know if they do as promised or flake out on me.

Ammo came in today. Took two weeks but it was a great price and they were polite when I called. Good luck to everyone.

.223 Newb

Sep 22, 2011
    How y'all are? I've really gotten a lot out of reading the different threads here. But after reading this one in particular - I felt a little sick about it, because I had just placed a pretty big order (no guns) from GlockWorld - TGSCOM. My first thought was that I was in for a Bad ride, but I gotta tell all of you that couldn't be further from the truth. I placed my order over the weekend (last weekend), and got a confirmation email for shipping/tracking that it was already filled and out the door in less than 48 hours. If there was ever a Doubting Thomas, that's me, but this stuff was delivered this morning, in less than 4 days, and I didn't pay for any expedited shipping (waste of money if you ask me).
    So, I know some of you had a bad time with this bunch at TGSCOM, but either I was really lucky, or they don't screw Everything up. And in my defense, I did look to buy local first, but couldn't find what I was looking for. My credo is to buy in my Local Area, then my Region (The SOUTH), then Made in USA. If I have to go to Imported, I refuse to buy from countries that want us dead - we know who they are.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Maybe they dont actually PAY for the tracking number ???????

With todays economy every single corporation is trying to find a way to "make money", they charge you a flat shipping rate and they in exchange go with the cheap service and make a few bucks here and there from each costumer, which then adds up to big money if you stop to think about it.

I had a similar thing happen to me w my Gf's shoes, she had purchased from this same company several times and always spoke highly of them so I decided to surprise her and bought her a pair of shoes she had been wanting well I didnt read where they had changed their shipping policies and the shipping that USED to be $9.99 got changed to $14.95 (3-5 days shipping), I went with the price that she had always paid which was indeed the $9.99 not knowing this fee was paying for GROUND service. It took 11 days to get the damm pair of shoes from California to Louisiana.

When I spoke to the company about his issue, she flat out said some costumers have asked for chapper ways to ship and this is one of them, when I checked with Fedex what the cost of this service was I received a $5.25 response so they make $4 from each pair of shoes they ship using this service. The owner claimed that was "expenses" the company had to being able to ship and get shoes out of their system

BIG OLE BS ..........

Just a thought as it could be a similar thing.

As far as getting an email confirmation a lot of companies have went to a "smart" system that simplt notifies costumers as soon as things are taken out of inventory, it does not mean that somebody is actually doing it as you receive a shipping confirmation. I have received confirmations at 1 or 2 am and I know those companies dont operate 24 hours a day.

troy_mclure

Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    heck, i regularly buy stuff from ebay stores. if some joe schmoe can get stuff shipped, and get me the tracking number within 48 hours(longest ive waited recently) i dont see why these large corps cant do it.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    I think this thread has gotten us more new "members" than any other I've seen :rolleyes:

Gotta love the members with 3 or less posts commenting on how great their experience was with this crappy Company. Maybe if the employees of said company spent more time on Customer Service instead of typing up lies on forums, the company would have better customer service.

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    Been there, done that with TGSCOM (Glockworld to be specific)....never again. Botach runs a close second.

Rossfo123

Sep 25, 2011
    Jeanerette, la
    I haven't had any luck either with these guys. I ordered some clips for my GSG 1911 .22 I just finished tricking out and that was three weeks ago. I got an email saying they were on their way. Never seen them yet. I will call tomorrow and if it's not shipped, I will cancel. As a business owner myself, that's not good business. TGSCOM is off my list.

rdhutch

Oct 23, 2011
    I bought a Kel-tec p11, glock 31 and a remington 870 from TGSCOM this year and the only thing that caused a delay was my local FFL failed to promptly submit their license to them. I got the best price on the web and free shipping. However, the p11 was on clearance for $203.56 but I delayed ording it and it went up $16.39 overnight and the number on hand was dropping so I ordered at the higher price. The day after I ordered they dropped the price back to $203.56 so I called and talked one person and requested the lower price since my credit card had not been charged and the gun had not shipped but was first told that would not be possible. So I e-mailed their customer service and stated my case and asked for a credit to my credit card for the $16.39. I am happy to say that I received the credit about two days later and then the order was completed within seven (7) days. I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I bought a Kel-tec p11, glock 31 and a remington 870 from TGSCOM this year and the only thing that caused a delay was my local FFL failed to promptly submit their license to them. I got the best price on the web and free shipping. However, the p11 was on clearance for $203.56 but I delayed ording it and it went up $16.39 overnight and the number on hand was dropping so I ordered at the higher price. The day after I ordered they dropped the price back to $203.56 so I called and talked one person and requested the lower price since my credit card had not been charged and the gun had not shipped but was first told that would not be possible. So I e-mailed their customer service and stated my case and asked for a credit to my credit card for the $16.39. I am happy to say that I received the credit about two days later and then the order was completed within seven (7) days. I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

Oh yeah, I completely believe that.

AZElkHunter

Oct 28, 2011
    The people at TGSCOM, INC are frauds. I ordered a sheath from them. It was supposed to take 7-10 business days to process the order and ship it. Fifteen business days later I am still waiting for them to complete my order and ship it. Never again will I order anything from the clowns at TGSCOM, INC.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    The people at TGSCOM, INC are frauds. I ordered a sheath from them. It was supposed to take 7-10 business days to process the order and ship it. Fifteen business days later I am still waiting for them to complete my order and ship it. Never again will I order anything from the clowns at TGSCOM, INC.

Did you bother to call or write and ask why it was taking so long? I will warn you that being late on shipping does not constitute fraud (here or in Arizona) and technically they could sue for libel over your remark.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom