what would it take to spark a race war in the usa?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    are we close now or not really? what states or cities would the war start in your opinion?

whats your predicted outcome of a racial war? what condition would the usa be after that?

this is a very realistic **** hits the fan imo. do you have a plan for this one?

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    And what's sad... is that people who are not racists are gonna get hurt just because of skin color. Two years ago, a black man raped my 13 year old daughter. Am I a racist? No, should he be fried for what he did? Yes, I'd rather shoot him myself. But I firmly believe it has nothing to do with skin color.

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    I have said before that blacks do not want a race war. They will lose. There are not enough of them, and they do not have the firepower or the skill to win.

They might be able to take over some mid to large urban city, but then what?

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    And what's sad... is that people who are not racists are gonna get hurt just because of skin color. Two years ago, a black man raped my 13 year old daughter. Am I a racist? No, should he be fried for what he did? Yes, I'd rather shoot him myself. But I firmly believe it has nothing to do with skin color.

my god man this is why they are out of control.

cookiemonster

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Vidalia, La

I would be in prison.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    I know a lot of stuff posted on the Internet is made up, but I can promise that what I say is true. There's a gentleman on this board who can back me up on that.

I wanted to get to him, but the LEOs got him before I did.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    I know a lot of stuff posted on the Internet is made up, but I can promise that what I say is true. There's a gentleman on this board who can back me up on that.

I wanted to get to him, but the LEOs got him before I did.

Dave, I tip my hat to you. As the father of a 14 yr old daughter I couldn't imagine going thru something like that and keeping a level head. You have a great deal of self control

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Dave, I tip my hat to you. As the father of a 14 yr old daughter I couldn't imagine going thru something like that and keeping a level head. You have a great deal of self control

It was hell trying to talk about it. The longer I kept it bottled up, the more it was eating me up. Finally met with her mother in a restaurant and we talked about it long and hard. Both of us had the same .... emotions, but we were both relieved to get it out.

longdude17

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    All it would take for a race war is for the white folks to create the NWACP, WET, Whte panthers, White History Month, or better yet shut down welfare....

Am I racist? No, Im just a product of growing up in the wrong neighborhoods, knowing the truth bout the ghetto, and dealing with people who think they are "entitled" to everything on a daily basis.

Do i think its gonna be a war? No, but I do believe its gonna evolve into something I dont think anyone is truly ready for.... Hell, there is already parts of Baton Rouge I wont drive down in broad daylight for fear of getting shot bc of my skin color or the color shirt I migth be wearing......

Deafdave, you have earned my respect.......I doubt they would let me out of jail for what i would do to the person that does that to a daughter of mine, regardless of skin color.

Last edited:

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    It was hell trying to talk about it. The longer I kept it bottled up, the more it was eating me up. Finally met with her mother in a restaurant and we talked about it long and hard. Both of us had the same .... emotions, but we were both relieved to get it out.

I hope the POS that did it never sees the light of day outside of a prison cell

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Damn deafdave I'm sorry to hear about that..
    On a side note i was thinking about this the other day,if there is a race war more than likely it will be between the whites and blacks..so what happens to the other races?latinos,Arabs,Asians etc..?lol

Hope the Latinos and Asians don't get involved or we'll have no place to eat.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    ?

What would it take to start a race war....Uh probably a sudden increase of BLACK Nascar drivers maybe?

lsm6ovfwxubdculgqh37.jpg

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    I stated it in another thread, this whole race-war thing is being intentionally inflamed by the media. Obama needs a really big racial division before the election. Let's not do anything to accomodate that.

Top Bottom