what would it take to spark a race war in the usa?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA

These enforcers have the brotha's shaking in their kicks
    steel201004.jpg

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I agree with what others have said. I'd fully expect to see a string of isolated incidents from the intellectually-challenged on both sides- but come on, guys. An all-out race war? Doubtful.

I do not see it. I sure as hell do not WANT to see it. The crazies seem to long for it, and continue to stir the pot- causing the weakest minds to do the stupid things they are prone to do. And the media is giving the crazies the means to do it by providing them with a megaphone.

Be vigilant. Be aware. Stay safe. But limit your consumption of media ********, if at all possible.

Last edited:

FD807

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    Hmmmm if he is found not guilty there will probably be isolated incidents of riots and other lawlessness along the lines of the Rodney King episode. What I think could cause some major issues though is if the rioters either end up in the wrong area and meet up with armed people that won't put up with that crap or they jump someone that is prepared and there are bodies lying in the street then we may have a major problem across the country.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    What I think could cause some major issues though is if the rioters either end up in the wrong area and meet up with armed people that won't put up with that crap or they jump someone that is prepared and there are bodies lying in the street then we may have a major problem across the country.

EXACTLY my thoughts, right down to the safe way you worded it! :hi5:

Bro love. :D

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    There won't be a race war in America. Just isolated violence in large cities anytime an issue like Rodney King or Trayvon Martin pops up. But an all out nation wide race war won't happen because
    1) Blacks comprise 10% of the population
    2) Blacks haven't figured out hold a handgun straight and look down the sights.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Why does the Obama conglomerate along with the media want a race war? What does it accomplish? Hate. Division. Mass death. Pain unfathomable.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Why does the Obama conglomerate along with the media want a race war? What does it accomplish? Hate. Division. Mass death. Pain unfathomable.

Who knows- Could be a neat way to try out some of them "new powers", Bro....

You know- Obama The Heroic saving the nation through martial law? ;)

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    1) Blacks comprise 10% of the population

Wow I was ready to call you out on that! The internets says 13% roughly. Where are all these white people at?
    It is half & half in most places I've lived, at best. Usually the blacks are in the majority.

As of the 2010 census the population of Shreveport was 218,021. The racial and ethnic composition of the population was 41.2% white, 54.7% black or African American

Yeah, what that said.

Last edited:

tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    There is a race war already on,... its black on black and the blacks are losing.

A 2007 special report released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, reveals that approximately 8,000 — and, in certain years, as many as 9,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the United States. 93% of these murders are in fact perpetrated by other blacks.
    To put these number in perspective, recall that over 6,400 U.S. service men and women have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan combined over the course of a decade-long war fought in those nations. During the Vietnam War, which lasted nearly 13 years, some 58,000 Americans were killed — nearly 13 percent of whom were African American.

Extrapolating black-on-black crime data reveals that, by comparison, approximately 100,000 African Americans have been killed on our own streets at the hands of other African Americans in roughly the same stretches of time.

Equally as startling, the same study reveals African Americans were victims of an estimated 805,000 nonfatal violent crimes in just one year alone.

What’s more, blacks comprise roughly 12.5 percent of the U.S. population.

These statistics were taken from a Blaze article,...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/race-wars-part-1-the-shocking-data-on-black-on-black-crime/

Moondew

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    BR
    I can't argue your point, but white people rape kids just as much as blacks do. Honkeys are just smart enough not to get caught.

Has anyone caught the news about arrests for sex crimes of northshore / Slidell residents recently?

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/04/slidell_man_accused_of_sexuall.html
    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/04/78-year-old_slidell_man_guilty.html
    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/04/4_men_found_guilty_in_gang_rap.html

There is already an undercurrent of a race war here, just read the posts.

Last edited:

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    The race war dynamite stick fuse was lit quite awhile back, maybe in the 60's, just speculating. When the fuse will get to the end we can't say. Sometimes, I think mega disasters will happen world wide before a RW has a chance to take off. Whatever is coming is going to be horrific for us all, I'm afraid.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    are we close now or not really? what states or cities would the war start in your opinion?

whats your predicted outcome of a racial war? what condition would the usa be after that?

this is a very realistic **** hits the fan imo. do you have a plan for this one?

I think a lot fewer stupid people of all colors would be around if we really did have an all-out "race-war". Initially, of course.

Then it would bleed over into the rest of us who would just as soon judge someone by their actions instead of their color--because we might not be able to do that anymore and remain safe.

What do I think it would take? A Black killing Zimmerman and making any comment at all that it was racially motivated/justified/etc. and then whites and blacks in that area trading shots over it. Things like that breed fear/uncertainty nation-wide, and it could easily spread into communities around the nation that are already experiencing racial tension.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom