2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    The person that purchased the three 1,000 round boxes at Wal Mart in Walker two weeks ago paid 4 cents per round for his .22 ammunition.

Tweek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    madisonville, louisiana
    Looks like things are starting to get a little better. .308 is back from behind the customer service counter and on the shelves with the rest of the ammo at Academy in Covington. Noticed this new policy signage yesterday which went into effect on 7/8/13. 7.62 is on the shelves as well. No more weekly limits on firearms sales anymore either.
    I was there yesterday around 10am and there was still about a dozen boxes of American Eagle .223 behind customer service. That may be a good sign as well that the ammo is lasting longer. Heard an employee behind the gun counter tell another customer that the lines at the doors each morning are getting shorter too.

I had to go wait two mornings in a row just to get a box of 22s to practice. Many of the same people both days, probably the guys that are on here trying to sell 22 for a huge mark up.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I had to go wait two mornings in a row just to get a box of 22s to practice. Many of the same people both days, probably the guys that are on here trying to sell 22 for a huge mark up.
    There was probably a few people in line saying the same about having seen you both days ;)

kw4570gov

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2009
    Went be Shreveport Tactical to day only to find they are open Wed.-Fri. and only I think half a day while I am at work. Dang.

Kent

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Covington Academy has about 12 boxes of Monarch .40 for $16.99/box and American Eagle .223 varmit tipped for $12.99/box. With the tax holiday today and tomorrow you save a big $.01 per round!

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Good to see this thread dwindling down. Means that people are starting to find most stuff they need with no issue.

Or maybe more people are like me and just don't have the time to get to the range lately. I don't need anymore ammo at the time since I haven't gone shooting since June :confused:

Tigerfish

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    Over the course of the past 3 weeks or so, I have bought 700 rds of Herters and PMC Bronze .223 at Cabela's for an average of $0.30 per rd (before taxes). Didn't know if yall considered those to be good prices. I do, but I'm new to the 223 arena.

LA toolman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Herbert's

Herbert's had M&P Shields in 9mm and 40. Today. About 4 total with the 40. on sale.
    Shield 7&8 round mags too. Also several selections of 9mm ammo.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    wardt
    Top Bottom