2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Uptown, New Orleans
    Depends on which Academy. Last week I stopped in at the one in Gretna and no limits I could see, and no ammo at the front counter. I stopped in at the one in Harahan, and still limits on some calibers (9mm most notably) and several boxes at the front counter. However, I did use the one box limit on value packs to pick up one of the two 1000 round cases of UMC they had. Not a bad single shot purchase, really.

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    I happened to be in Walmart in Hammond yesterday and they had plenty of 9mm WWB 100 count for $26 bucks and a lot of .223. Other than .22 ammo most calibers seem to be more readily available than in months. Academy in Hammond has had a good bit of pistol and rifle ammo as well.

dsonyay

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 15, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    There plenty of Red Jacket brand AR MAGS at Academy Outdoors. 9.95. They work just fine and are basically a MILSPEC mag with green follower.

I've bought 4 over the past couple of months.. all work fine. Perfect for the range. At 10 bucks, these are a good deal.

Loudog

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Order online from cabelas. See it daily on the internet available. Ships to store for free.
    Ya seems like the best way to do it now a days. Limit kinda sucks but if you do guest check out normally you can get all you want. Its just a pain in the butt since the orders never really ship all at the same time.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Ya seems like the best way to do it now a days. Limit kinda sucks but if you do guest check out normally you can get all you want. Its just a pain in the butt since the orders never really ship all at the same time.

I've seen people doing multiple daily orders then picking them all up on the weekend. Save gas and time that way.

the dubshow

master plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Cabelas has about 10 WASRs in. All priced at 479.99 ($100 less than 2 months ago). Most had the crap looking light colored wood. Some were nice blond. I held off since I just got a vz58. I noticed the were all chrome lined. Not a bad rifle in these times.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    Starting this weekend cabelas has mosin nagants for $129.00. They had at least 40 to choose from.
    8aberura.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom