2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShooT_SpoTs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Baton rouge, La
    As far as Red X arms - i ordered a complete upper and a upper receiver from then .... it took over 30 days to come in without any correspondance from them and it definitely had me worried but I am happy with the product I received ... just not happy with the wait

ddeacon1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Slidell, LA
    Did you try Doing an online order? I ordered 1000rds of 7.62x39 online and picked it up last week. Even got my mil discount at the counter

When did academy start offering military discount? Is is just for active duty or can retirees use it also? How much is the discount?

the dubshow

master plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    And here I am thinking panic priced where subsiding.

And for 30-30, that's not too sought afte and walmart usually has it. Usually 17.99 per 20 for federal.

jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    Gabe Suarez's business has a few PTR91's in stock, $1450, a little higher than usual but still cheaper than the recent AK/AR prices.

http://www.onesourcetactical.com/ptr91gi308g3-basedrifle.aspx#.URbvqb-9Kc3

Just a head's up. I ordered two of these for friends last time they were "in stock" and they took almost two months to come in. They gave me the run around for a few weeks before just telling me that they sold them before the truck came in. They did just come in this past Tuesday however, read the description carefully if you intend to order. They are not in stock yet.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Thanks. When I ordered earlier the stock was at 10, went down to 7 later in day before jumping up to 11. I got a response email back from Gabe's wife, I hope that's a good sign.

lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La

NatchezSS has lost my business. I have no issues with limiting orders but charging $20 shipping for 1 F%@$&ing box of ammo is asinine. So the 525 CCI box costs $49.99 with shipping.

allen1911

Realist
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Chalmette
    Walmart in Chalmette

Ammunition shipment just came in tonight. .223 & 7.62 x 39mm by Tul. Also 250 rd 45 acp UMC for $95. 100 rd federal 9mm for 21.37. .380 acp win for 22. Good Luck guys.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    NatchezSS has lost my business. I have no issues with limiting orders but charging $20 shipping for 1 F%@$&ing box of ammo is asinine. So the 525 CCI box costs $49.99 with shipping.
    That's freaking rediculous. I ship stuff all the time as part of my job, there is no way that a box that weighs less than 5 pounds would cost $20 to ship via UPS ground. I understand adding a little extra to cover the packing material but not that much more to make the shipping so expensive. I have never purchased anything form them, but it would have to be something I really wanted now knowing they rape you on shipping. I've been taking advantage of the $5.00 flat rate shipping my Cabela's card is offering me. Even been ordering things for co-workers. They get the benefit of the low shipping and I've been raking in the bonus points. I'm up to $50 in points since the beginning or January ordering things form them. Should be enough to buy one or two rounds. :rofl:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    a 500 round box of 22lr was going to cost me $15 to ship through UPS. There is a big up-charge for ORM-D shipments. The cost tapers off, the more you're selling. Can ship 1000 rounds of 223 for $35, but 500 rounds of 22lr was far light, but still cost $15.

They're not trying to F you, it's just the way it is with ORM-D.

It sucks when they limit your orders, but they can't control shipping prices without dipping into their bottom line.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom