2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LSUSMC

Segreant
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Prairieville
    BCM Lowers in stock at Midwest Industries

We have received a shipment of complete lowers from BCM. We are not taking phone calls on these and or putting them on the web site due to the small amount that are available. The price on these is $500.00 plus shipping . Limit one per customer. Please contact pete@midwestindustriesinc.com for further details. We will not cater to credit cards that do not work .If the card bounces you loose the part. Once the transaction is complete we will take up to 72 hours to ship , DO NOT CALL we will let you know when it ships . We have a limited amount first come first serve. Thank you TROY MI

LSUSMC

Segreant
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Prairieville
    Jim's had both a couple of days ago, not sure on price but it was in the back IIRC. If you call or go in ask for Brian, he will treat you right, otherwise they will probably just tell you they're out.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Hanging out in front of Academy asking perfect strangers to go in and buy me some ammo brings back memories of back in the day trying to score a six pack of Miller ponies. :eek:
    But seriously, had to bribe my family with dinner at Cracker Barrel just to get them to come with me to get more than one box per caliber. I haven't done the math yet but I think my cost per round is way over $2.00 each.
    Then I had to point out to the manager that the sign said the limit was one box per caliber per person, NOT one per family or household.

KvichakKing

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Walker, LA
    I recieved an email today from Freedom Munitions saying 230gr 45ACP was availabe. I ordered a case of 1000 and it shipped before the end of the business day.
    Great service this and every other purchase as far as I'm concerned.

Arkangel77

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Picayune - Mississippi
    Then I had to point out to the manager that the sign said the limit was one box per caliber per person, NOT one per family or household.

Just a small Rant. This ticks me off. Its for sale- just sell it to people. I hate when retailers tell u what u can and cant buy! Then you got arrogant clerks gona give u a hard time cause you want to buy more than a single box of something? This is insanity! Kinda like the tip on a check from a restaurant. What gives them the right to tell me what amount I need to tip? I will tip according to the service I received from the server! But I degress =0

Good Morning LOL

Last edited:

kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    Just a small Rant. This ticks me off. Its for sale- just sell it to people. I hate when retailers tell u what u can and cant buy! Then you got arrogant clerks gona give u a hard time cause you want to buy more tnhan a single box of something? This is insanity! Kinda like the tip on a check from a restaurant. What gives them the right to tell me what amount I need to tip? I will tip according to the service I received from the server! But I degress =0

Good Morning LOL

Good morning!
    Maybe I'm in the minority but i'd rather them put limits and have a slight chance of getting a box of something I want then walk out with nothing. Just before the limits went into place I walked into Acadamy in Covington to see one person walk up to the register with a basket of every box of .22lr they had..... I saw the guy in the parking lot and asked if I could get one or two boxes from him..... He said sure... $20 per box of 100. Same crap he just bought for $8.

I said I hope you choke on it.

So..... Just saying. Some hate the limits but its there for a reason.

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    There's a little smart ass dyke-ish chick working the service desk at Hammond academy. She opened a box of rifle ammo, flirting with another little chick behind the counter and started poking herself in the side of the head with a pointy FMJ round....saying, "ow, ow, ow" with every poke....her eyes never leaving her gaze of the other girl.
    I stood and watched this for about 20 seconds. I'd like to say I was turned on. I can't imagine why I wasn't.
    Anyway, when she realized I was right there, 4 feet away, staring at her, I realized I was slowly shaking my head with a very dry, somewhat disgusted look on my face.... And it just came out. "Yer doin' it wrong", heavy sigh, and walked out the door.

....that's all I got

Last edited:

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    There's a little smart ass dyke-ish chick working the service desk at Hammond academy. She opened a box of rifle ammo, flirting with another little chick behind the counter and started poking herself in the side of the head with a pointy FMJ round....saying, "ow, ow, ow" with every poke....her eyes never leaving her gaze of the other girl.
    I stood and watched this for about 20 seconds. I'd like to say I was turned on. I can't imagine why I wasn't.
    Anyway, when she realized I was right there, 4 feet away, staring at her, I realized I was slowly shaking my head with a very dry, somewhat disgusted look on my face.... And it just came out. "Yer doin' it wrong", heavy sigh, and walked out the door.

....that's all I got

Stupidity is not sexy.

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge

....that's all I got

Hahaha! You got me laughing on this nasty gloomy looking morning with that. Bravo! :bigok:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Anybody finding anything in this shitty weather? Chalmette Walmart has some Tula brass 40 over the wrong price sticker so I have no clue of the cost and 1 box of Tula 7.62x39

the dubshow

master plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I about blew a gasket when I tried to get some bulk ammo this morning from AIM. They sold out of all 7.62x54 over the weekend.

I had it in my shopping cart and uploaded my ID friday and thought I'd just wait till today and make sure all bills cleared.

Maybe I should just go list my AR for $5k and each pmag for $150.

Rayneiac

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Plaquemine
    Hebert Guns on Airline in Prarieville.

9mm....limit 2..$16
    .40...limit 4...$21

Not the best....but I get to shoot tonight instead of....well....not getting to.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360692095473.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1360692095473.jpg
      53.8 KB · Views: 14
    • uploadfromtaptalk1360692118556.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1360692118556.jpg
      51.3 KB · Views: 14

Hammar

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Metairie
    BCM Lowers in stock at Midwest Industries

We have received a shipment of complete lowers from BCM. We are not taking phone calls on these and or putting them on the web site due to the small amount that are available. The price on these is $500.00 plus shipping . Limit one per customer. Please contact pete@midwestindustriesinc.com for further details. We will not cater to credit cards that do not work .If the card bounces you loose the part. Once the transaction is complete we will take up to 72 hours to ship , DO NOT CALL we will let you know when it ships . We have a limited amount first come first serve. Thank you TROY MI

Has anyone verified this?

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom