2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    u8y6y5e8.jpg
    Walmart siegen. That's. 380 on the left and they have 3 boxes of 9mm win 50ct at $13.27 and one box .45 brassmaxx at $19.97 50ct. 12 boxes .45 win at $20.87 50ct

Last edited:

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Called Academy in Hammond and was told they have about 20 boxes of .22lr in stock. 50 round boxes. That's all the info about it that I have. Asked about 9mm and was told they have none.
    Called Academy in Covington and was told they have neither .22lr or 9mm. Hope this helps someone.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Called Wal-Mart in Covington, no 9mm or .22lr.
    Academy in Slidell has none either. Was told they get trucks Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Guess I'm going straight home after work today.

rcm1201

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mandeville, LA
    Called Wal-Mart in Covington, no 9mm or .22lr.
    Academy in Slidell has none either. Was told they get trucks Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Guess I'm going straight home after work today.

Are they saying that the truck comes ON Friday, meaning the products won't be available until Saturday? Or are they saying their shipments are on the floor on Friday?

I live in Mandeville as well

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    Are they saying that the truck comes ON Friday, meaning the products won't be available until Saturday? Or are they saying their shipments are on the floor on Friday?

from the past the trucks come in on those days early morning, most of the times they don't get done unloading their trucks till around 10 in the morning. for instance, i called both of our academies at 8am they state nothing is in stock, then i called later on in the day and it was in stock.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown

I asked when they receive a truck. She told me they get a truck on Monday Wednesday and Friday. From what I've been told in the past, they put out the inventory from the truck as they have time. Sometimes the same day the truck is there, sometimes the next morning.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom