2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crazy_mike

Cautious
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    yes i do know this, im just glad that all this madness is gonna come to an end, the guy i ordered my upper from his buisness name will be stamp on the parts but they are actually coming from another location, now once his equipment is set up then he will start milling from block aluminum.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    yes i do know this, im just glad that all this madness is gonna come to an end, the guy i ordered my upper from his buisness name will be stamp on the parts but they are actually coming from another location, now once his equipment is set up then he will start milling from block aluminum.

Yeah, it's just a bit misleading. Rather than listing parts they call it a DD or FN upper. Didn't want to see people buy something and get something else.

Icebourg

The Right to Bear Arms...
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    Baton Rouge LA
    This ammo shortage is getting real old!! Went to 4 walmarts here in the baton rouge area and the selection was very slim for 9mm and no 223. They are also only allowing 3 boxes per person per day. I changed my shirt and put a hat on and tried to go back and buy again. Turned down.........Hard to beat there prices.

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    what i especially like is the people that are buying supposibly milled lowers, when in fact they are forged lower cut outs that are milled for finish work, lol just too funny.EA is the only ones that mill their lowers but from a piece of forging already in the form of the lower, you can actually buy the forgings on gun broker, u just better be a good cnc machinist and also get the cutting diagrams to load in the cnc machine

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    oh and to add academy on southside had a ton of 40 and 45 ammo no 22lr and no .223 or 5.56 in this mornings shipment, northside and southside no magazines except for 10/22 magazines and northside still hasn't recieved any ammo, walmart on ambassador no ammo, haven't checked northside or pinkhook,broussard locations

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I just stopped by a recently opened shop in jackson, LA. They had a better ammo selection than any big store I have seen recently, of course basicly bare on popular clibers practice ammo, but he does a waiting list and will hold some for you and call when it comes in. He had some ARs and associated trinkets(didnt look at prices), a couple of saigas (saiga 12 new unconverted for 899), a fe ar 30 round mags for $20 each new, several glocks in stock at 539-579 new, a decent selection of used long guns. Owner was very nice and helpful, $25 for transfers. Prices on stuff I looked at seemd on par with other shops before the recent panic. Its small and just opened a few months ago, but I will be back- especially since he will have som mini mags in next week and I am on the list, think they were 9.99/ 100= reasonable for in stock stuff without chasing stores down to find they are out.
    Thompson creek sporting goods 225-301-7089

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Last edited:

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    Just got word 48 minutes old academy on louisian ave now has .223 in stock, i called at 8am this morning must have called before they put out their stock lol

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom