2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zig500

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    st francisville
    Walmart limit

Has the walmarts around br started a 3 box limit on ammo my family in Oklahoma sent a pic of a notice at Walmart the say 3 box limit I think that is good maybe I could find some ammo

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I stopped in walmart in Laplace today. They had nothing in stock except a bit of shotgun and some hunting ammo.
    I was chatting with the guy that worked that department, he said he would limit it to 5 boxes but he hasn't had 5 boxes of anything in stock!

cricht0n

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Zachary
    It seems like the second anyone anywhere finds something in stock the masses come out of the woodwork and just destroy the servers of these webpages. You have to wonder how many of these companies ISP's are handling the bandwidth issues from so much traffic.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I didn't need anything, but when I got the link the website was working. Lowers were on the high side, but they had DD rifles in stock for $1799 and AR mags I think as cheap as $18, all under $20. AK mags for $30.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I will give my left nut for an M&P 15-22 mag, at this point I don't care if it is a pro-mag or long bodied 10 round mag. M&P 15-22 + Liberty Constitution + 1 Mag = too much reloading! I keep finding deals on ammo, other hard to find mags, even reasonably priced rifles, but I can't find a single 15-22 magazine.

photo14_zpsa6acc9f1.jpg

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Accurate firearms had .45ACP at closing time today, didn't see any .223. I went on a tip that they had M&P 15-22 mags! They of course just sold the last few. Some items were priced decent, some where priced "Panic". Lots of standard capacity magazines for common handguns though. Precision has ammo also, it use to be on the high side, but it is going under what the secondary market is getting right now.

Trey@IG

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Northshore of Chocolate City
    I will give my left nut for an M&P 15-22 mag, at this point I don't care if it is a pro-mag or long bodied 10 round mag. M&P 15-22 + Liberty Constitution + 1 Mag = too much reloading! I keep finding deals on ammo, other hard to find mags, even reasonably priced rifles, but I can't find a single 15-22 magazine.

wish i would have known this. found some the other day. they were kinda pricey at 30ish a piece but they were in stock. if i find any more you want me to jump on them for you? whats your limit?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom