2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    What in the wide wide world of sports is going on here?

Tell me I am reading these prices/quantities wrong: http://alamoammo.com/rifle-ammo/22-long-rifle

top10_taggart.jpg

EonDresari

Curio & Relic
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I dont know anything about the rifles, but handled it, and the action was smooth, and looked in really good shape, and clean (which is rare for any used gun), they also had a couple other black rifles but were too expensive for my taste... they had a VEPR 5.45 for 1500 but I can get them for under 1k... want a VEPR now but not for that price...

Thanks for the heads up man, I'll go check it out.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    geez they have to be kidding at alamo ammo

Not sure if they are kidding or not but ordered a bunch of 22 ammo at those prices with a credit card I happended to find lol

Not really but maybe paying them with Monopoly Money would be as a redicilious game as they are playing DAMN!!!!

I better re-examin my .22 stash I just might be able to retire now at those prices lol

9xo8d2nhnm7ylozp6z.jpg

Hot Pepper

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Pearland,TX

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    So I made my usual stop at Bass Pro. I am amazed at how many people still do not have a clue what's going on.
    I honestly heard 3 middle aged guys telling their wives in amazement how they just went into the Gun/ammo section and there is nothing.
    All 3 were saying that all they needed was a box of 380 and 22, and when the bass pro employee told them it has been months and may be months before
    the shelves are full again, they just could not believe what they were being told.

Then the kicker, this little ole guy walks up with undoubtedly his grandson, looking for 22lr. AS they were walking up, I heard him saying that they were gonna pick up a box of 22 and go back to the house and shoot targets. The little boy was super excited up until they realized that there were NO 22lr to be found anywhere.
    To make this all too common story short, I walked them out to my truck where I had an old 50rd box of Thunderbolt and gave it to the boy.

For payment, I asked the boy if he knew how to email and gave him my email address.
    I told him no matter how good or bad it looked to email me a picture of his target when he finished.
    Ill post it when/if it shows up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom