2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I've been checking Cabela's website several times every day for the last couple of weeks. Just checked it again and noticed this on several of the .22lr pages: To ensure all of our customers have fair access to inventories, this product has a quantity limit of 1 per order.
    Not that they have any available to order anyway.
    I also noticed on some of the other calibers that they are also limiting customers to 5 per order.

Tigerfish

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    I've been checking Cabela's website several times every day for the last couple of weeks. Just checked it again and noticed this on several of the .22lr pages: To ensure all of our customers have fair access to inventories, this product has a quantity limit of 1 per order.
    Not that they have any available to order anyway.
    I also noticed on some of the other calibers that they are also limiting customers to 5 per order.

That's been their policy for several weeks now at the store. I don't know how strictly it was enforced hit there were signs stating the policy.

Also, I've noticed on Cabelas website that if you do a keyword search you'll often come up empty. But if you do a catalog quick order you have a better chance at finding what you're looking for. Have you seen that too?

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR

LSUSMC

Segreant
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Prairieville
    Jim's has Pmags from $26, Troy Battlemags for $24, Independence 5.56 for 10.95 and CBC (Magtech) 5.56 50rd packs for $25. Also a decent selection of 22lr, .38spl, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and a little 9mm

300blackout

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Lafayette area
    Bolt carriers

Took it all the way to shipping, idk.

They had out of stock on other items, so who knows man

If you read the note on the home page it says they are starting production and there is a long backlog of orders to fill. Basically they are letting you backorder it right now and i almost pulled the trigger on two of them but backed out at the last minute.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    Buds gunshop has Bushmaster and Colt ar's up .
    ejynama7.jpg

Ouch

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    That's been their policy for several weeks now at the store. I don't know how strictly it was enforced hit there were signs stating the policy.

Also, I've noticed on Cabelas website that if you do a keyword search you'll often come up empty. But if you do a catalog quick order you have a better chance at finding what you're looking for. Have you seen that too?
    Last time I was in the store, there were signs limiting purchases to 10 boxes. I've also noticed what you are talking about on the website. Just checked their site and this is the message at the top when you click on ammunition: "Because of dramatic increase in demand of certain ammunition, Cabela's is limiting the number of boxes of ammunition that can be purchased. This limitation, which will be lifted once supply catches up with demand, will provide the best chance for the greatest number of our customers to fulfill their needs. Please check product page for quantity limitations."

Last edited:

Challenger73

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bolt Carriers available on DSArms.com, 2 different types. Hard anodized black, and nickel plated. 155 and 185 respectively.

http://www.dsarms.com/ZM4_AR15-Semi...ly---ZM485018509-A/productinfo/ZM485018509-A/

$155

http://www.dsarms.com/ZM4_AR15-Semi...M485018509NP3-A/productinfo/ZM485018509NP3-A/

$185

DSA's site does not indicate that things are on backorder when you put them in the shopping cart. If you order something from them don't expect to see it for months.

From what I've read, there was about a 3 month wait on a complete upper... BEFORE the feces hit the rotating oscillator.

I expect to see the upper I ordered in mid January sometime before June... maybe.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom