2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sully

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 1, 2012
    Sulphur
    a page or two earlier on this thread is a link for 9mm the shield...waiting to get my hands on a "fody" sheild...

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Was at Academy Covington this morning at opening, no ammo not a round I actually thought it was funny all the "profiteer's" had been waiting quite some time only for NADA, guess they won't be able to rape and pillage the clueless masses on LA sportsman today.

benorth

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    SOLD OUT - in less than 10 minutes. They are really good at sending out email alerts as soon as it goes up. The 500 and 1000 sizes of 9mm and .40 are what come in stock the most frequently.

http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/1818.htmFreedom Munitions has 9mm rounds 500 per box limit one for about 30 cents a round after shipping. They are going fast. Probably won't last another 10-15 minutes.

Do you have to request a caliber to be notified? I am on there email list and never get a heads up when something comes in stock...

jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    I try not to clutter this thread with anything other than deals but I guess this info can help others out as well. You have to request a specific caliber and quantity. Say for instance you want 9mm, 500 count. You have to click on that specific link (like you want to buy it) and then request to be alerted. So like I said, what comes in stock the most in 40 cal RNFP and 9mm RN are the 500 and 1000 counts. They usually come in about once a week. The only problem is that you have to be quick. There were 100 when I started my order. All of my account info is saved so it took less time. By the time I finished my order, there were only 59 left. A few minutes after, they were all gone.

One of the reasons that I keep getting the alerts so quickly is because I send them to my work email. We use outlook so each time I get an email I get an alert on the screen. If you have any kind of smart phone I would also suggest that you set it up to alert you when you receive an email.

EDIT: I just went to sign up for another email alert and the links are gone. I'm leaving the info above up because I am hoping it is just a fluke in the website. I hope that they haven't turned this feature off for good. I don't know what's going on.

Last edited:

bakerman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    St Tammany
    As to e-mail alerts on your smart phone, I know on my phone, at best, you can set it to check your e-mail every 15 minutes

Last edited:

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    If you have a phone and service that supports push email, you're good to go.

iPhone / exchange / gmail / yahoo is GTG
    Blackberry < 10 is GTG
    Windows Phone 8 / gmail / exchange is GTG

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom