2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Sorry for reporting so late could not get it posted from my phone...Operator error lol

Anyway Academy on Airline in Baton Roach has/had at 11:22am today WWB 100 rounds for $26.99 per box.
    Had approx. 24 boxes when I left at 11:30am
    .22 had SOLD OUT
    Told them sell me all you can, I left with my one box...
    Peace B with U!

JConner

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Sulphur,La.
    Its officially over !!! GB has BCGs for under $175 as well as lowers for $250 complete.What I find ridiculous is,soon as the news broke,that next morning I received well over 14 different ad's for company's that supposedly didn't have any AR15s.Yet the next morning ,they all had AR15s.I'm betting they had them all along and knew exactly what they were doing to drive prices up.

mguidry629

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Denham Springs / Walker
    Its officially over !!! GB has BCGs for under $175 as well as lowers for $250 complete.What I find ridiculous is,soon as the news broke,that next morning I received well over 14 different ad's for company's that supposedly didn't have any AR15s.Yet the next morning ,they all had AR15s.I'm betting they had them all along and knew exactly what they were doing to drive prices up.

LOL. I disagree. The news may have changed the market a little, but it ain't over. Let's see links to those $175 BCGs, I did a quick search and didn't see any BCG's under $225. Or maybe you're talking about current bid prices on auctions that haven't ended. Either way, show me a $700 AR-15 or 1000 rds of .223 for under $300 or a 550 rd box of 22LR for $20, with no limit on quantity. Hopefully we're getting there and the news of the AWB ban dropped will likely aid in slowing down the panic, but it ain't over until I can walk in my local walmart and see shelves full of all kinds of ammo, and I think we're months away from that. That's when I'll say it's "officially over".

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Limit 1 box, what a joke!

I know SIR

But I believe it's "THUNDERbolts"

Ordered it from my recliner and will be delivered...Life is GOOD

And everyone knows if they are.......Thunderbolts.......... Thunderbolts Rock:}

Hey Hey Just got my confirmation email.....Going to be some Blackbird Jambalaya next weekend if they get here next Friday

qaflhcjc593o8yh23jo.jpg

Thanks for the post:}

Last edited:

jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    Limit 1 box, what a joke!

I'm at work and a while back I had everyone sign up for an account. I ordered 4 and could have ordered more. 3 of them are going to my little brother to clear his ponds and I'll keep one. You should ask your friends and/or family to help out and do the same. Just make sure that whatever credit card you use has your shipping address on file. Since you will have someone else's billing address when using their account, they may kick the order back even if it initially accepts it. Is this cheating, yes, but I'm not reselling or trying to hoard a ton of ammo.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    I'm at work and a while back I had everyone sign up for an account. I ordered 4 and could have ordered more. 3 of them are going to my little brother to clear his ponds and I'll keep one. You should ask your friends and/or family to help out and do the same. Just make sure that whatever credit card you use has your shipping address on file. Since you will have someone else's billing address when using their account, they may kick the order back even if it initially accepts it. Is this cheating, yes, but I'm not reselling or trying to hoard a ton of ammo.

WOW Great Idea,,,however;

I only have one friend:{ and she has an account but wouldn't order a box for me:{

Women are something else....:}

fn3dvcrpw54wyw1zd3hm.jpg

Geauxfish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    This morning at Cabelas, I was surprised to find that most of the handgun cases (less than they used to have) were well stocked. There were no primers, but there was a variety of powder. There were also 3 AR rifles on the shelf. Two were DPMS Oracles for the same price as pre-Christmas, ~799.

KvichakKing

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Walker, LA
    My issue is that after you add the freight it's just not worth it for one box. The last time they were available last month the wife and I each ordered and recieved 5 boxes which makes the shipping more palatable. What did they charge for shipping just 1 box?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom