2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Stopped in Academy tonight on the way home. A few different types of .308 plus .40 shotshells. Nothing else worth mentioning.

I mentioned to greeter about staggering the time they put the ammo out. She got very defensive and said the rules say they can't do that. I mentioned that the same people are buying every day to resell, she said effectively too bad. I guess she knows one of them? It really ticks me off...

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    As of 10:30 today, the Academy in West Monroe had CCI Mini Mag .22lr $7.49 a box. Had been on the shelf for just a couple of mins when I got a box. The sharks were starting to circle... But great to see a little bit showing up at normal price. Of course, 1 box limit.

lilcrazykev2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    Not sure if anyone knew about this. But Walmart at Lapalco has 7 boxes of Federal Premium Hydrashock Jhp 45 ACP- 165 grains. $24.97

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Stopped in Academy tonight on the way home. A few different types of .308 plus .40 shotshells. Nothing else worth mentioning.

I mentioned to greeter about staggering the time they put the ammo out. She got very defensive and said the rules say they can't do that. I mentioned that the same people are buying every day to resell, she said effectively too bad. I guess she knows one of them? It really ticks me off...

LOL she probably doubles as a WW Part time person also, like the one Hammond Employee that told me see hadn't seen 22 ammo in months who sold a fellow at work 6 bricks the day before.......Your probably screwing up her agenda lol

Hell I wish I was in the KNOW:}
    Happy Mothers Day ...

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    LOL she probably doubles as a WW Part time person also, like the one Hammond Employee that told me see hadn't seen 22 ammo in months who sold a fellow at work 6 bricks the day before.......Your probably screwing up her agenda lol

Hell I wish I was in the KNOW:}
    Happy Mothers Day ...

It wouldn't surprise me the employees in Hammond WW get the shipments and take the majority for themselves. Unless one can go there every morning at 7:00AM and 5:00PM then your almost SOL to get any kind of ammo. And I've just stopped going basically to Academy in Hammond. 9mm, 22, and 223/5.56 are essentially non-existant

tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    It wouldn't surprise me the employees in Hammond WW get the shipments and take the majority for themselves. Unless one can go there every morning at 7:00AM and 5:00PM then your almost SOL to get any kind of ammo. And I've just stopped going basically to Academy in Hammond. 9mm, 22, and 223/5.56 are essentially non-existant

They had steel cased 9mm and .223 ammo last night. And a good bit too.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Alright guys! Sorry if I took any of yalls stash! Lol
    Was at cabelas this afternoon, looking upstairs in the camping section and stumbled upon 200 rounds of PMC bronze stashed in one of the tents. My gf spotted it! So you are gonna have to re-build for the winter squirrel. :D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom