2nd BayouShooter Spyderco Sprint Run

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are you interested in another sprint run?

• Yes, regardless of model & color scheme.

Votes: 72 28.8%
    • Yes, but only if it's a model I want.

Votes: 47 18.8%
    • No, I'm not particularly interested.

Votes: 103 41.2%
    • I like turtles.

Votes: 28 11.2%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Here are the current poll results:

No, I'm not particularly interested.
    #1bambam 1911arkain 2011Corvette 300blackout alpharic Anger apso1857 Bam Bam Barney88PDC Barry J bera Big H bigrobkell Blue Diamond BlueHeaven BOSS351 bryanbag BSGA cajun 22 Cajun Camper calcagno45 cbablair charlie12 charlied chopit coondance courtneydj Crusader CY09 Danny Abear dantheman Darkwolf99 Dave328 davidd dmh dmiculek doorag dothadewman Elderberry flamatrix99 GBMustangGT gbundersea gunz4me Gus McCrae GUY highstandard40 Hoggin IFall86 jackinpox Joe josh_912 jro6803 jslj11244 JSNH jsully King Ranch Man krazkajn LaBelle Laid Back lajones luckyone mickey mike84z28 MikeR mitchland MJCHAMP MPShield93 N4sir narc455 newguy NOShooter Old_Demon oleheat PAPACHUCK pawpaw131 Pops 1 Purplengeauld rabiddawg Rebeldave Robbie sandman7925 Sig220 Skipr svilardo_85 swampfoxx tankolds70 TASSY5 tbone The_Shadow tigerfan_9 tim9lives Toledoman TooOld Trailboss Treadwisely ultrasonic Unclee1 Vermiform wcweir3 whbonney26 Wolfgang1952 XD-GEM YoungMarine

Yes, but only if it's a model I want.
    323MAR aceinyerface Ares bigtattoo79 Bill bravo3 buck3050 bwalke1 CBlack CptChunky89 dauc43 DKStoute dtd80 headcase Ivan JadeRaven k0k0m0 Keith2 LACamper Law1911 lesgeaux lytur9 marcw85 Metryshooter mineralman55 Mxav nola.bugler nolaradio noob NORSEWOLF pangris1 parallel peak98 pete70056 Pocket ramsey6199 Red Ryder Rubar01 SicilianSecrets The Key Master THOMASPATB Tx_oil WILDMAN WilsonCQB WOLFIE XD45ACP _Big_Al_

Yes, regardless of model & color scheme.
    3fifty7 7beast AustinBR beauxdog BIGBORE44 bigdogg873 BNC3 Brawny bsoileau24 cajun_64 CHW2021 Cochise CUJOHUNTER DAVE_M Devilneck Dirtchevy841 djdig do2gomike DStewart Gator 45/70 george0098000 gmshooter Grendal hatred Hattrick 22 Hermit HogHunter1203 Hogin homeslice Ijaw japarker82 JBE JHGLASSUSMC Jmfox3 JoeLiberty johnny boy jussaddwata keroseneburner kyle ray lasthonorableman lsufan1971 m1k3 mdr Miltonite mttkyle NOLASHOOTER Northshoreboar paddle007 pnn9806 pookiechad rasputin rcm192 Redstik Richard in LA RustyHammer Saintsfan6 Savgun sevenpt62 shroom14 SKILLS sonanth spanky Specularius tcarreker TheMole68 tigerguru tj357 tom_h topgunz1 tspill usmc-nav Vigilante Sniper whitsend

I like turtles.
    All Star bulldog Cheesy Lasagna clem131 cnodie1 Company Man csouders Daddy-O DBMJR1 dirty_sanchez DuckYou goldshellback jdindadell LaBoodro lp11 mongore MyTFAL phoosa RedStickChick RM Holsters sgt z sid3wind3r spec50trout TecheTitan TheFinalWizard theway109 tmbold tun_o_matic

@The people who like turtles...You guys are great.

MotorBoy

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Youngsville
    The original poll had about 350 saying they would buy.

I don't think BS gets the same "posting" traffic as it used to, but there are a lot more members now. A little OT, but I think the economy and classified changes made that happen.

I can tell you why, it seems their is a click on this forum- if your not in it and don't agree with them (you)they come down on you- so I don't post anymore and I think I have been here 5 years or so- everyone is entitled to their opinion- but not here and I'm sure you will respond to this but I will not way to childish

Last edited:

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    I can tell you why, it seems their is a click on this forum- if your not in it and don't agree with them (you)they come down on you- so I don't post anymore and I think I have been here 5 years or so- everyone is entitled to their opinion- but not here and I'm sure you will respond to this but I will not way to childish

Yeah, you are right.

Nolacop was kicked out a long time ago for being rude, short with people, but then suddenly the forum had like 6 more nolacops, and it sort of ruined the place.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA

I think that's partially true, but at one time there was a LOT of active members who really liked this site a LOT, and wore their shirts and everything out in public and wanted something with the Bayoushootet logo on it. Then it got to the point where a lot of people started leaving and were aggravated at new rules and whatnot and it seems since then the active participation is way down, with just the classifieds active. I'd love a forum knife because I like spyderco's and especially if it's a PM2 because those sprint runs are smaller, and I love the PM2 overall.. I don't use my endura that I got, don't care for the wave feature one bit at all. whatever it may turn out to be, I like the color scheme that the first one was, and apparently so did a lot of others across the globe as they sold out quick.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Yeah, you are right.

Nolacop was kicked out a long time ago for being rude, short with people, but then suddenly the forum had like 6 more nolacops, and it sort of ruined the place.

That's not what ruined this place. If you think it is, then you are also part of the problem.
    ARFCOM has a ton of "nolacops," as you call them, and ARFCOM has increased traffic every day.
    I've received plenty of infractions from the few Nazi Mods here, for not agreeing with them, so blaming it all on one group is BS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom