3 LEO Shot Dead in Home Siege.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Of course you will. Those don't interest you. The only ones you're interested in are the ones that go bad. If the only ones you consider are the ones that go bad then you can say they all go bad.
    I’m just saying, it’s too cringeworthy to discuss on that level. That’s not a viable justification in my opinion. Only costing a few innocent lives every year. Year after year. The ends simply do not justify the means. That’s all I have to say about it. I’m content to just disagree and leave it at that.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I’m just saying, it’s too cringeworthy to discuss on that level. That’s not a viable justification in my opinion. Only costing a few innocent lives every year. Year after year. The ends simply do not justify the means. That’s all I have to say about it. I’m content to just disagree and leave it at that.

I sorry that the real world makes you cringe. Yes, a few innocent lives are lost each year and that's tragic. It should not happen. But that number of lost lives might be higher if the police waited for those violent criminals to be in a public area with more innocents.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I sorry that the real world makes you cringe. Yes, a few innocent lives are lost each year and that's tragic. It should not happen. But that number of lost lives might be higher if the police waited for those violent criminals to be in a public area with more innocents.

Here’s where the last one left off. Again, not going there. We don’t see eye to eye on this one.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Dallaspilot

Dallaspilot
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    Mandeville, LA
    I think an argument could be made against confronting the dangerous suspects out in public with innocent civilians all around. The can usually minimize the threat to the public because they do have their "cool equipment."
    I wonder is that is might be older wisdom. Bonnie and Clyde were confronted on a country road (maybe highway), not on Main Street or inside a bank.

Top Bottom