$540.00 HK USP 9mm Pistols, Compacts, and USP 45's (Night Sights)$540.00 out the door

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

Lurking
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    With the amount of sales on the H&Ks and the other listings, Ronnie has received a considerable amount of cash. This is my first time dealing with his shop and frankly I am not a very satisfied customer.

I keep telling myself that I'll get a phone call any second about my gun but I'm getting very frustrated with the lack of service.

wahodges

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Call Tom Bronk At 504-281-5511

Try that it was emailed to me on 1/30. The other two guys appear to be playing catch up.

bk1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    What are they catching up on? Do they have the pistols in stock at least?

Really weird from what people have said about Ronnie's customer service skills that it has been this AWFUL this time.

Did Tom say what the hold up was and why no one has heard from Ronnie?

wahodges

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    What are they catching up on? Do they have the pistols in stock at least?

Really weird from what people have said about Ronnie's customer service skills that it has been this AWFUL this time.

Did Tom say what the hold up was and why no one has heard from Ronnie?

Catching up on emails, who got what, who paid, who didn't...
    I was told pistols coming in on 2/1....no idea if they arrived.
    No word on Ronnie.

Sasquatch

Lurking
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Called Tom and left a message. No one answered my earlier question, has anyone else recieved a paypal email saying their gun has shipped and not recieved the gun?

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    I have had no communications paypal or otherwise since the 17th of January. I was originally told (January 11th) that my purchase was in stock. I paid for it on January 4th and emailed & faxed a copy of the FFL.

wahodges

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Talked to one of the guys.

He said not to worry the entire thing is backed by Ladner's Industries and nobody is gonna get taken. Also, this type of thing won't happen again. Please be patient while things are sorted out. Ronnie had some persoanal issues come up.

Saw

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    New Orleans
    Too good to be true sounds like a familiar adage. I thought that the guns were already in, but seemed to not be able work out a time to pick my (already paid for pistol) up. Hopefully a call to Tom will put a pistol in my hand tomorrow.

Sasquatch

Lurking
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Too good to be true sounds like a familiar adage. I thought that the guns were already in, but seemed to not be able work out a time to pick my (already paid for pistol) up. Hopefully a call to Tom will put a pistol in my hand tomorrow.

Good luck, tried calling earlier today and it went straight to voicemail. There had better be a damn good reason for all of this.

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    Wahodges, are you affiliated with Ladners? You just signed up for BS in the last week or 2, every post you have made is in this thread, and you seem to be able to contact them when everyone else cannot.

Just curious

wahodges

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    No I saw the ad on HKPro...I live in Atlanta. When I lost contact with Ronnie I used his screen name on HKPro to track him down here.

I only had Ronnie's number, but also faxed, emailed, etc. The other guys contacted me when I was in Home Depot over the weekend.

...just lucky I guess.

I am supposed to get a call today from Ted.

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    i've bought several guns from Ronnie and he's always been great. if he's going through a personal issue, it might be his father-in-law. i remember the last time i spoke to him, which was a month or so ago, he wasn't doing too well.

edit: and yes, i do mean his father-in-law. his father did pass away last time. i'm only ASSUMING here, but i know if he's not responding, something really urgent must have happened.

Last edited:

steadyshot

Sales Manager
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Harahan, La
    I apologize. I did send an email from my house as I have not been in the office. I am having problems with my personal computer. That does not solve the fact that some of you have waited.

I have not been in the office for two weeks. The pistols were reshipped and came in yesterday. I apologize for the wait and the non-communication. I will throw in a little care package to everyone who has waited to try to make up for the inconvenience.

Anyone who has placed orders will be filled/shipped priotity.

I am completeing my sales and I am leaving the business. I simply have too much going on with my family. I really enjoyed meeting all of you. It has been fun.

Ronnie

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom