Active Self Protection on youtube

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Different strokes, I doubt if 5% of the people on BS know how to clear a house with any firearm rifle, shotgun or handgun.

when I moved into my house, I had a buddy of mine who has spent ALOT of time deployed, work with me on the layout of my house and the safest way for me to clear it, minimizing my visibility. We practiced it in light and dark many times over with nerf guns. On occasion I’ll get him to go over it with me again as a refresher or change things up. It’s kind of fun actually.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    when I moved into my house, I had a buddy of mine who has spent ALOT of time deployed, work with me on the layout of my house and the safest way for me to clear it, minimizing my visibility. We practiced it in light and dark many times over with nerf guns. On occasion I’ll get him to go over it with me again as a refresher or change things up. It’s kind of fun actually.

What... paintballs too messy indoors?

:rofl:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

Great! Did he teach you how to Slice The Pie?

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Absolutely. That was one of the first things he taught me. I’m able to move anywhere in the house blindfolded as well while going around any obstructions (walls, couches etc..)!by knowing how many footsteps from one thing to another, while identifying locations of windows and doors

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Absolutely. That was one of the first things he taught me. I’m able to move anywhere in the house blindfolded as well while going around any obstructions (walls, couches etc..)!by knowing how many footsteps from one thing to another, while identifying locations of windows and doors

wanna throw a curve ball? have 3 kids with toys around the house all in diff areas everyday... and train on stepping on legos barefoot without making a noise.... Then that will help with knowing your steps and area lol!!!!!:mamoru:

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    wanna throw a curve ball? have 3 kids with toys around the house all in diff areas everyday... and train on stepping on legos barefoot without making a noise.... Then that will help with knowing your steps and area lol!!!!!:mamoru:

glad I don’t have to deal with that. Lol. My kids are 10 and 12 and only at the house a few days every other week.(they live with their mom) Thankfully they’re pretty good about cleaning up behind themselves to... but yeah, that would be a good obstacle to overcome.....

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    glad I don’t have to deal with that. Lol. My kids are 10 and 12 and only at the house a few days every other week.(they live with their mom) Thankfully they’re pretty good about cleaning up behind themselves to... but yeah, that would be a good obstacle to overcome.....

keeps you on your toes thats for sure lol

Top Bottom