Ammo companies causing this shortage?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Yup - Get some and a single stage set up if that is all the budget can handle. It is not as hard as people think, but it IS rocket science.

Even the Lee Loader all in one kits can get the job done.View attachment 150137
    What is the kit called that you posted? I’ve tried looking for something similar in the past and looking at Lee’s website just now I couldn’t find it.

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    What is the kit called that you posted? I’ve tried looking for something similar in the past and looking at Lee’s website just now I couldn’t find it.
    They are called Lee Loaders and they are still in production in many calibers.

Titan has them in stock or you can buy them direct from Lee.

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Pretty interesting. Apparently an employee came out with proof that the manufacturers are withholding ammo. I’ll say that I don’t like it but from a business standpoint can absolutely see why these decisions would be made. What’s your take?

Israel and Canada needs lots of ammo they are very low. I hate when people get greedy over critical goods like food, fuel, and ammo. But I suspect they are hoarding ammo to supply citizens in the event of civil uprising. We have Muslims protesting in the cities and sneaking over our borders, while Israel sucks up as much as they can buy. Canada has two days of fighting ammo according to their too defense guy. So maybe a reason behind it...

MegaDon

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2023
    Ponchatoula
    Ammo is not the only thing that they create artificial shortages, they also do it w medicine, food, oil reserves, all kinds of stuff, companies have also found that making consumers return to buy more often is very profitable, that makes the “they don’t make it like they use to” saying more true, nothing last like it use to so u have to spend and buy again, it’s such BS. There will be more surprises to come next year too w it being an election year.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Ammo is not the only thing that they create artificial shortages, they also do it w medicine, food, oil reserves, all kinds of stuff, companies have also found that making consumers return to buy more often is very profitable, that makes the “they don’t make it like they use to” saying more true, nothing last like it use to so u have to spend and buy again, it’s such BS. There will be more surprises to come next year too w it being an election year.
    Valid points. I’ll add to this in medication that has an expiration date like Tylenol or Advil. you’ll see a 2-3 year expiration date on it when the medication is good for 30+ years if stored properly. What’s stored properly? Tossed in your medicine cabinet and closed.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    What ammo is currently in short supply?
    Most of the common calibers are more expensive and not as many options online. A few weeks before I made this thread 223/5.56 was almost .10 cent per round cheaper on average and 9mm was at least .04 per round cheaper on average. If you buy your ammo from places like Academy or bass pro in person you likely won’t notice a difference in price at all but the selection is a bit more slim than it was a few weeks ago.

Casper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2023
    Lake Charles
    Well guys, again, I have access to a lot of information that most folks don’t. A few individuals have been buying ammunition manufacturing facilities and slowing production if not locking the doors. If they can’t manipulate them they just blow them up (Hornady). It’s pretty easy to look into manufacturers owners/boards and follow the money trail. Hope this helps.

MegaDon

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2023
    Ponchatoula
    Valid points. I’ll add to this in medication that has an expiration date like Tylenol or Advil. you’ll see a 2-3 year expiration date on it when the medication is good for 30+ years if stored properly. What’s stored properly? Tossed in your medicine cabinet and closed.
    Another perfect example is IPhones, iPhone purposely had a hidden program that slowed the phone and Drained the battery so u would either buy a new phone or a new battery. They made changing all parts like batteries and cracked screens hard for the owner so they would opt for new phone. I totally believe all companies do this which is a little off subject but also tech has gotten so good that me and 3 other friends had the same year Ford F150, right at or after 100K miles all kinds of little crap would break, conveniently right when manufacturers extended warranty was up. Anything can be manipulated in todays world

MegaDon

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2023
    Ponchatoula
    Well guys, again, I have access to a lot of information that most folks don’t. A few individuals have been buying ammunition manufacturing facilities and slowing production if not locking the doors. If they can’t manipulate them they just blow them up (Hornady). It’s pretty easy to look into manufacturers owners/boards and follow the money trail. Hope this helps.
    Like the food manufacturing facilities that were all just mysteriously catching fire and blowing up a couple years ago? All while Gates was buying up all the farmland and is now the largest farmland owner in America? Sounds like the same playbook

Casper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2023
    Lake Charles
    Megadon,
    You, my friend, are on the right track! Why are we having to explain to the average Joe American that dairy farms don’t just blow up? 13,000 dairy cows don’t explode for no reason. There’s noting that will burn on a dairy farm but nobody wants to pay attention. I’ve started giving people one shot at it and if their eyes glass over and they start mumbling things like “conspiracy theorist” I just walk away. Can’t save ‘em all and, frankly, I’m tired of trying.
    Like the food manufacturing facilities that were all just mysteriously catching fire and blowing up a couple years ago? All while Gates was buying up all the farmland and is now the largest farmland owner in America? Sounds like the same playbook.

MegaDon

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2023
    Ponchatoula
    Megadon,
    You, my friend, are on the right track! Why are we having to explain to the average Joe American that dairy farms don’t just blow up? 13,000 dairy cows don’t explode for no reason. There’s noting that will burn on a dairy farm but nobody wants to pay attention. I’ve started giving people one shot at it and if their eyes glass over and they start mumbling things like “conspiracy theorist” I just walk away. Can’t save ‘em all and, frankly, I’m tired of trying.
    The clues are everywhere but The rabbit hole goes so deep their minds can’t comprehend it, everyone’s mind is trained not to believe it, I don’t see it getting better, The trick I’ve learned is u have to use a certain tone and only give them the minimum amount of info, go too deep and those eyes glass over like u said, also ask them questions and see how they think and respond to them, ppl get it that way but not all at once

Casper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2023
    Lake Charles
    The clues are everywhere but The rabbit hole goes so deep their minds can’t comprehend it, everyone’s mind is trained not to believe it, I don’t see it getting better, The trick I’ve learned is u have to use a certain tone and only give them the minimum amount of info, go too deep and those eyes glass over like u said, also ask them questions and see how they think and respond to them, ppl get it that way but not all at once
    Man, we are birds of the same feather. Refreshing to see someone else looking around. I’d like to meet you one of these days and hear your insights.

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Yes the great flood of Aug 2016 here I had 41inches of flood water in the house for about 3 days and the ammo and guns were not stored on a upper shelf above the waterline so everything washed away. ............................................ drill sgt.

Target Sports USA

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2022

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Megadon,
    This girl has several videos about this. I mean, to me its deliberate. Hell, they have been telling us that they want us to eat bugs..

Top Bottom