AR-15 M4 Benefit Raffle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Simmer down Colt, remember how long it took us to get our ducks in a row? Wait until Saturday & see whats up them. This guy has legit web sites, forums...etc...I don't think he'll scam us, just think he's busy with life's matters.

Lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

MonarchC88

Federal NewB
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 14, 2007
    Gonzales
    Simmer down Colt, remember how long it took us to get our ducks in a row? Wait until Saturday & see whats up them. This guy has legit web sites, forums...etc...I don't think he'll scam us, just think he's busy with life's matters.

Lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

I just did quite a bit of research and He has alot of Legit raffles going on right now on other sites. He has help from supporters so I feel it isn't a scam. I know how you feel, you want your ticket. We'll see how it pans out.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    You don't, you just have to have good faith in humanity.

I bought 10 tickets, and I don't know anyone else who bought that many. I'm poor, its a lot of money to me. Just gotta wait bro.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    New Orleans, Lafayette, and SC
    Calm down man. I bought 2 tickets and I had sent a PM and stuff, never got a response. Got the tickets several days later. I am sure he he has a lot going on right now. Just wait patiently and see what happens before you start calling out threats and other accusations.

jeremyl

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Lafayette
    IT'S NOT ONE TICKET, IT'S 5 TICKETS---I BEGGED HIM TO RESPOMD, AND HE SO FAR HAS NOT UTTERED ONE PEEP. hOW DO I KNOW THIS ISN'T JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG??

colt have you tried calling him? you should make every attempt possible to reach him before bringing the law into it.

i understand how you feel though i purchased my tickets on july 26th and still have nothing to show for it. i just hope i receive them before saturday if not he should postpone the drawing.

coltaholic

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Tampa Bay, florida
    OK GUYS< here's the deal----this is a copy of my PM to Chris on 1 aug, at 613 pm. chris has been online twice since then, on 2 aug, and the last time, on 5 aug, and has not responded to my e mail, my PM, nor my post. ON 5 aug , it was apparent that some folks were getting concerned, and yet on the 5th, he said nothing. here is my Pm to him on ! aug>>>>> I don't think I was being offensive or insulting. If anyone thinks so, please point out the error of my ways

coltaholic
    Marksman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris, you need to go to the thread and answer these guys and me as well. If you need help with managing the logistics, there are a number of guys willing to help. Just tell em where we stand.

as for me, I have not heard from you re the status I sent for 5 tickets. PLease be so kind as to respond. You and your family remain in my prayers

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Colotaholic, I think you have a legitimate complaint and I agree, it would worry me as well. Come tomorrow, we should know. But the problem is, people like you that haven't recieved their tickets.

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    I emailed Chris last night and here is the email that came in a few minutes ago. He asked if I would post this for him. I think this should help with any concerns. I will keep them in my prayers, especially their little angel.

Allan sorry for the delay, we ran into a few complications (daughter’s pneumonia got worse) so I’ve been back and forth with the DR and insurance company. Could you do me a HUGE favor and make a post there on my behalf asking everyone who’s not received a ticket to email me at this address and give me their email address that they used for paypal and I’ll email them their tickets. Even if I need to take a picture of each one and email it to them. I’m not trying to avoid any of this but my family has to have first priority of my time right now and If they email me soon today I’ll have their ticket numbers in hand asap (today sometime) Thanks again for your support and prayers it means a lot.
    Chris Anders [chris@thunderforcekennels.com]

Here’s your numberxxxxxx

coltaholic

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Tampa Bay, florida
    thanks, gunaddict-------------I also got a PM from Chris, and he assured me that he would look in his log and advise me as to whether he received my check.my prayers are and have been going out for his family

some theoughts
    1. to avoid any impropriety, or the APPEARANCE of impropriety, these things should be handled by a 3rd party. I do believe that he had several offers of help in this regard, and as far as i know, did not accept the help offered.

2. My own feelings and finances aside, there seem to be a few more folks than me in the same boat---communication is definately the problem.

3. Perhaps someone could again offer their assistance in helping him get and stay organised, before these small problems escalate into an ugly situation.If I was there, I'd be first in line.

4. I have bought more than a few items here, and sold a few--and I've never met a better group of folks. I have the start of some potentially long term friendships started, and I wouldn't want to endanger that by coming across as hitting a guy when he's down. That was not my intent, and I won't let it happen here. I do have a problem with being taken advantage of, but i'm pretty sure that is not the case here, so I'll let it go, and wish Chris the best.

TFK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2008
    West Monroe, LA
    I've been swamped lately and most of my internet communication has been through my so owner of my website. I assure you there is no funny business going on here. If anyone still hasn't received their tickets or numbers by now please email me directly at chris@thunderforcekennels.com and I will take care of the problem IMMEDIATELY! As I've told several of you today that most of my days have been spent in and out of doctors offices, Labs and Insurance agencies. mY Daughter's pneumonia has gotten wrose so my time has been devoted to caring for her,

ANYONE yet to receive their tickets or numbers PLEASE email me directly so I can take care of this immediately. Thanks!

coltaholic

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Tampa Bay, florida
    I just got this PM--I think it speaks for itself----
    [COLOR="Blue"]
    TFK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's your numbers. I've been so swamped that the majority of posts that have been made in my name were made by my co onwer of the duck lodge. Believer me this is no scam. Please let the others know that you received your numbers and to Email me not pm if they haven't received tickets yet. I will get this all taken care of by tomorrow. Thanks, sorry for the delay and any inconvenience.

893935, 893936, 893937, 893938 and 893939
    [/COLOR]

TFK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2008
    West Monroe, LA
    I really hope that you guys understand my absence! The whole purpose of this raffle is to take care of my girls. I as most of you have been raised to take care of family first. I'm not here to screw you guys i've just had more pressing issues to take care of with my gals. I hhope everyone understands and accepts my apology!

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I really hope that you guys understand my absence! The whole purpose of this raffle is to take care of my girls. I as most of you have been raised to take care of family first. I'm not here to screw you guys i've just had more pressing issues to take care of with my gals. I hhope everyone understands and accepts my apology!

Sounds like you got in over your head. Could youi have handled it better ? Sure but no harm, no foul, just send me my damn gun ! :rofl:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom