Are You Man Enough To Own This Glock- $530

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    nice piece, i seriously considered one of these before buying my 20 out of sissiness. I'm still in the market though.. can you survive full house loads with this thing? I've found even the full size bucks like a beast with real 10 in the mag. Too much for my girlie hands?

EvilSVT

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Lafayette
    Be prepared though..... This weapon is the Joe Pesci of handguns. Small and compact but will stab you in the neck with a fu&@"ng pen!!!! You might come home one day with your wife ravaged and this glock smoking a cigarete in your bed.

Speed racer said it best in my signature.......

Last edited:

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Bump for a Fine Weapon

I need all the luck I can get, It's very hard to find someone who isn't a little girl and can handle such a Monster. I bought this gun to prove that all you Glock guys are wimps.

Are you serious? MAN ENOUGH:}
    I simply don't have the money!
    Here's my carry piece....

BUMP

i1g8bby5qhn4wjpj09a9.jpg

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Buy it and you too can be one of the proud men that go around bragging about your 10mm and other men are envious and wanting nothing else but to get their hands on their own 10mm. I have two. Just saying.:draw:

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    That's funny as I have the A.D.C version of this same pistol (possibly for sale!)

I need all the luck I can get, It's very hard to find someone who isn't a little girl and can handle such a Monster. I bought this gun to prove that all you Glock guys are wimps.

Are you serious? MAN ENOUGH:}
    I simply don't have the money!
    Here's my carry piece....

BUMP

i1g8bby5qhn4wjpj09a9.jpg

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    OK, here comes the mechanic ? Ill give you something else to talk about.............

WTF is the Big deal about a 10mm ? This whole thread flew right over my head.......
    I guess Ill have to go to U-tube University and see what is up.

Im guessing 10mm is a "HOT" round. And Maybe you :ghey: either drop the gun or smash your forehead from time to time ?
    Anyone have the urge to take me shootin your 10mm.
    You make it seem better [or scarier ] than group sex

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    OK, here comes the mechanic ? Ill give you something else to talk about.............

WTF is the Big deal about a 10mm ? This whole thread flew right over my head.......

Im guessing 10mm is a "HOT" round. And Maybe you :ghey: either drop the gun or smash your forehead from time to time ?

Is that sarcastic? There are only a few members on here who have what it takes to handle the 10mm,so you would have to ask one of them to try it. I was one of the many who could not handle it. If you haven't heard, at 500 yards it still has enough velocity to knock you down, kick dirt in your face and sleep with your wife. While I haven't seen this in person, I read it in the FBI reports that lead to the .40.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

10mm is an awesome round. Not my taste, but I enjoy shooting them. They can be loaded anywhere from .40SW power to Holy **** Hot. My buddy is a big 10mm guy and had some Double Tap loads that made me cry AND jizz my pants at the same time every trigger pull.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    10mm is an awesome round. Not my taste, but I enjoy shooting them. They can be loaded anywhere from .40SW power to Holy **** Hot. My buddy is a big 10mm guy and had some Double Tap loads that made me cry AND jizz my pants at the same time every trigger pull.

Speed, it takes a man to admit that. I have a new found respect for you. Rapid lacrimal secretion simultaneously paired with ejaculation is a serious condition not many people are brave enough to admit they have.

Phr0st

Whats a custom user title
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Holden, LA

So you basically got raped and liked it?!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom