Armed Robber killed in Waffle House shooting by customer

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I wonder what IHOP stands for?:mamoru:

Got me....but it's almost like the two are owned by the same people,...sometimes the doors go into the same place. While back me and Ms Dawg were arguing over which one to eat at and I solved the problem. We just went to the one we wanted,...so when I got inside IHOP she was already there, she changes her mind like socks anyway. Don't blame her, the IHOP is way better than the pancake place.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Sheriff Chuck Wright- “It's sad that a life was lost no matter what the situation, but that man caused his own death.”

http://www.wyff4.com/news/30281555/detail.html#ixzz1kOIb8j4u

I would like to follow this story to its absolute end! Meaning, I want to know if the shooter will be cleared, sued, etc. What precedent is set for future shooters in similar situations outside of their state, etc.

I fear as life goes on and times get tougher, we may see more and more of these. In the similar circumstance, do I make a conscious decision to shoot an armed robber and not fear reprisal of any sort?

I hope so.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I would like to follow this story to its absolute end! Meaning, I want to know if the shooter will be cleared, sued, etc. What precedent is set for future shooters in similar situations outside of their state, etc.

I fear as life goes on and times get tougher, we may see more and more of these. In the similar circumstance, do I make a conscious decision to shoot an armed robber and not fear reprisal of any sort?

I hope so.

I think you are right and I hope you are right

Top Bottom