Bayou Shooter Handgun Classifieds.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Y'all forgetting about that 1/2 box of steel ammo and Uncle Mikes holsters
    Hey man that's a whole box of brass cased ammo and an Knock Off Uncle Mike's. For the right price I can included an Extra Clip
    My # is BR-549 ask for Samples'

Attachments

• 20220829_175636.jpg
      20220829_175636.jpg
      693.1 KB · Views: 79

Tonyaav

Tony
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Natchitoches ( outside of )
    I always hang back and mostly read every thread on this forum and rarely comment. I have nothing profound to say.
    However, I’m 49 years old and you gentlemen are a trip!
    All the fussing. Wow.
    I get a lot of laughs on here.
    You all good men but damn this is the 1000th thread on pricing.
    Value is in the eye of the seller and buyer not in the passer byer. I think I just made that up, nah no way. Thanks as usual for the read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-boy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    st. amant
    Just in case anyone was looking to get a package deal for concealed carry.....

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    A Hi Pernt, uncle mikes, and 3/4 box of ammo, what else could you wish for????
    We had advertisement here with extras that was taken down. It had what looked like 1/8 Ounce in a baggie and 4-5 pills in the picture!
    When asked he said it was not weed and it was vitamins or something.
    Maybe he-she was making Pasta with Oregano and Basil? Lets just say was not a member here very long, must have started looking at Cooking Web Sites instead!

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA
    The problem with that thought process is that the folks who it isnt high for likely cant purchase them new... there is no real reason you can dream up to explain selling a pistol for more than one can purchase a new one for other than catering to individuals who cant legally purchase one new in a store with a bavkground check. I'll be waiting for just one GOOD reason.
    prime example...

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    prime example
    ads/glock-17-mos.208640/#post-1801607[/URL]
    Some people just like feeling "untraced", so they buy through private sale and they are perfectly legal buyers. That increases the market value to those people, and does not inherently imply criminality. Lots of things are bought/sold on this site, for more than the original retail sale price and sometimes higher than the MSRP.

A person may see a rare gun they want, or see a gun they want to buy as a gift that may not be available retail. They may find it more convenient to pay one app or another, or with crypto. A person may not trust the government, which doesn't make it illegal to own/buy a gun. There are plenty of reasons to sell things for what you feel the value is, someone will agree or no one will buy it.

Ebay has lots of items for sale at higher prices than they are commonly sold online, and people willingly buy them. Some people are lucky, some people are stupid, some people are neither, some people are both, and they all sell/buy stuff online.

Kdjohn1

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    St. Francisville
    Someone here tell me where you can buy a new pinned and recessed Smith revolver.
    If anyone thinks a new smith 29-10 is the same value as a 29-2, their on another planet.
    If you’re looking for sport or protection, then fine. If you’re a collector, then it’s simple economics; supply and demand. I’ve listed several and sold three and got my asking price. People like to haggle, so throw me an offer. If I like it, we’ll do business, if not, it’s no sweat off anybody’s balls.

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    prime example...
    Wait, you don't think the pistol that would cost $1100 to build brand new is worth $1900 used? It even comes with a barrel from a company that doesn't exist. I mean come on! Missing out on a serious deal here.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Wait, you don't think the pistol that would cost $1100 to build brand new is worth $1900 used? It even comes with a barrel from a company that doesn't exist. I mean come on! Missing out on a serious deal here.
    Some things should be made fun of. This is an example of one of those things.

T-boy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    st. amant
    Some things should be made fun of. This is an example of one of those things.
    Way to make fun of the new guy. But I agree, this one is comical!

IIRC, there was a similar "deal" like this a few weeks ago. The op responded to his own post asking "why won't this sell?"

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Adding everything up with pricing on the higher side and plus tax came out to less then $1800.....Maybe its a rare steel frame glock.

Top Bottom