Bayoushooter Billet Lowers - $129.99

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ferrara Fire

Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I am told the lowers came out "Bad ass" by an unbiased 3rd party... The samples are in the mail... and I will probably won't be the first to see the Ferrara Firearms, Bayou Shooter, or the other group lowers we have going on... suckage.

I will be in South Carolina for a Dealers only gun Show most of the week, so Ashley PROBABLY won't have time to update the thread with payments she receives, but she keeps a file at the store for all the lower runs we have going on.

Also, if you want your lower registered as a SBR, there is no fee or engraving needed on your part other than the $200 tax stamp an taking care of the trust or CLEO/Fingerprints. We will not charge an extra fee to register one of our lowers as a SBR. It will save you the engraving time and cost, only downside is it has to sit in our safe instead of yours. You are welcome to take it, build it, test it and then transfer it back to us before we SBR it, I know someone had an issue with an out of spec "name" brand lower, and that stuff happens. It will be much easier to make it right before a $200 stamp is attached to it, not that I expect problems, I just always try to think about the best way to avoid any potential issues. If you have bought a rifle from me, you have probably seen me at least field strip it, most of the time I take the bolt carrier group down... just to check things out.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Who is milling the lowers? From the pic it looks a lot like the joebob outfitters lower that people are having problems with. If we mail the funds in for preorder it would be the amount after tax right? Or do we pay for the tax on pick up? Thanks.

Jack

Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Who is milling the lowers? From the pic it looks a lot like the joebob outfitters lower that people are having problems with. If we mail the funds in for preorder it would be the amount after tax right? Or do we pay for the tax on pick up? Thanks.

The spartan-15 one?

Jack

Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Yea just asking because the cad drawing in the first post looks just like it but I'm not really an AR guy. Don't get me wrong I have no idea just asking before I jump on one :D

If they are the spartan-15 ones, they have good reviews on ar-15.com

madmax4x4

HONKY
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    I'll take one!
    1505258_10102980721557135_176034288_n.jpg

This is from Facebook of a none BS lower they posted.

Last edited:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    I'm in for one.

1. Spanky $PAID$
    2. Ferrara Firearms $PAID$
    3. LNSVince $PAID$
    4. WilsonCQB $PAID$
    5.Jmann
    6. 53caddy
    7. Burgeman
    8. Company Man
    9. Tmbold
    10.Booseman
    11. JJoker16
    12. 340six
    13. Treadwisely
    14. Whitsend

Ghost-1

Dec 8, 2012
    Leesville
    Ok I might have missed it but not really sure, have you guy's made the matching upper for these lowers yet? If so how much are they and do you guy's have any pic's of them.I am asking as I am interested in trying to do a build before I head back to Afghanistan next month.

Last edited:

pnn9806

Nov 7, 2012
    Metairie
    I'm in too. I have the joebob spartan lower and if it's the same, I'll fall in love with this lower even more.

1. Spanky $PAID$
    2. Ferrara Firearms $PAID$
    3. LNSVince $PAID$
    4. WilsonCQB $PAID$
    5. Jmann
    6. 53caddy$PAID$
    7. Burgeman$PAID$
    8. Company Man$PAID$
    9. Tmbold
    10.Booseman
    11. JJoker16
    12. 340six$PAID$
    13. Treadwisely
    14. Cajun_64
    15. Pnn9806

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom