Bayoushooter Billet Lowers - $129.99

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the dubshow

master plinker
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I'm sure you can. Ferrara got the test in. The BS lowers were the 3rd of 3 runs. Run 2 should be in production now. Try messaging them on Facebook.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Nick is a busy guy these days. He's probably running in several different directions today. You could always run by the shop off of Airline Hwy. or just give him or his wife a call at the shop.

jjoker16

Jan 23, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    Lowers are still coming in. As previously stated. The BS lowers were 3rd out of 3 different lowers. Nick's delivery time frame was 120 days from January. So we can expect them some time at the end of April, beginning of May.

I KNOW Nick is very busy. If you already placed your order, its coming. If you want to place an order, call or swing by the shop.

Ferrara Fire

Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    The first 50 lowers have been machined!!! They went to anodizing today. That process takes 7-10 business days. After that they get shipped back to the machine shop to have the machine screws put in, and final once over and then to get boxed up.

If you want to get in at Group buy pricing, come by the shop, mail a check, you still have time. Once they are in inventory we will sell them for $149.99. A few of the lowers are going to Spanky, I believe he is giving one away to a lucky member. Uppers should be soon to follow, I saw some sneak peaks of the billet uppers in the white and they look great. Not your traditional uppers (traditional will be available) but slick side and side charging uppers were the first to come off the line.

the dubshow

master plinker
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    The first 50 lowers have been machined!!! They went to anodizing today. That process takes 7-10 business days. After that they get shipped back to the machine shop to have the machine screws put in, and final once over and then to get boxed up.

If you want to get in at Group buy pricing, come by the shop, mail a check, you still have time. Once they are in inventory we will sell them for $149.99. A few of the lowers are going to Spanky, I believe he is giving one away to a lucky member. Uppers should be soon to follow, I saw some sneak peaks of the billet uppers in the white and they look great. Not your traditional uppers (traditional will be available) but slick side and side charging uppers were the first to come off the line.

MOAR. THE people WANT MOAR upper info.

I tried that twice

I second stopping by the shop. They might have something else you are looking for (or did not know you were looking for). They move a good bit of inventory and get new shipments everyday. I know they have a FDE SCAR just chilling on the wall.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    We will have more on uppers soon. Trying to run the lowers through, working on barrels, gas tubes and some other not so glamorous AR parts along with setting up a full service gunsmith shop next door that will offer custom cerakote finishes, engraving, barrel work, etc. The uppers are just a waiting game, not much I can do other than ask "Are they ready yet", sort of like the lowers... They will send me an invoice when the uppers are close to being ready.

And yeah, we have a FDE SCAR just chilling on the wall... Along with an FDE Tavor... FDE an OD Glocks... well, we have over 200 guns in stock.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Banning a paid sponsor seems pretty stupid to me... And people wonder why so many old timers no longer spend time here or renew their paid subscriptions.

nm9b8o0hd8agl8xbjn42.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom