BS Spyderco LINK & CODE INSIDE. **SOLD OUT**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you be interested in a custom Bayoushooter Spyderco?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Cornbread504

Drink coffee and destroy.
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Uptown NOLA
    I just bought an endura 4, my first spyderco and damn it is sharp!! cut the hell out of myself:owned: lol definitely in for two of these. Never forked out the cash for a quality blade before but definitely understand the difference.... now.....
    my grandfather used to say you don't own your pocketknife until you cut yourself with it.... good thing the same saying doesn't apply with firearms, although I know a fella from GA that owns his kt p11 for sure

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    my grandfather used to say you don't own your pocketknife until you cut yourself with it.... good thing the same saying doesn't apply with firearms, although I know a fella from GA that owns his kt p11 for sure
    Yeah I know several police and army armorers that have shot themselves in the leg we joke with them that we never want to be an armorer since shooting yourself in the leg is apparently a requirement. Lol

Slim

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Metairie
    The ordering will be through Spyderco if I remember correctly. Spanky will get the special link with discount code or whatever, and e-mail it to all supporting members first, then all regular members 24 hours later.

Remember to everyone wanting one, premium members get first dibs. So if you want one that bad upgrade now. I know as soon as I get me email Im buying.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Remember to everyone wanting one, premium members get first dibs. So if you want one that bad upgrade now. I know as soon as I get me email Im buying.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

This is the only thing keeping from cutting up my credit card. (I dont do banks so no debit)

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    How do you pay your credit card bill? Money order?

yep money order, I got tired of all the fee's for no reason, my debit card not allowing me to make large purchase's, fee's for using my debit card to get cash, irritated bank tellers, long lines and all the other crap I have to deal with. never being able to find a bank( I have to travel a lot and their is never the same bank in the same place) At one point I had 5 bank accounts because one of my other banks weren't available in that area. Basically just got sick of all of it. I have yet to find a bank that charges me to cash the check as long as it was written from an account at that bank. How come somewhere I don't even do business with doesnt charge me, but the places I am a customer of do. I dont get the logic, I do however have a savings account at credit union only because they pay me to keep my money there.

Last edited:

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    yep money order, I got tired of all the fee's for no reason, my debit card not allowing me to make large purchase's, fee's for using my debit card to get cash, irritated bank tellers, long lines and all the other crap I have to deal with. never being able to find a bank( I have to travel a lot and their is never the same bank in the same place) At one point I had 5 bank accounts because one of my other banks weren't available in that area. Basically just got sick of all of it. I have yet to find a bank that charges me to cash the check as long as it was written from an account at that bank. How come somewhere I don't even do business with doesnt charge me, but the places I am a customer of do. I dont get the logic

Regions bank charges to cash their own checks. Bastids.

You should try capital one, or USAA if you are eligible.

/threadjack :D

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Regions bank charges to cash their own checks. Bastids.

You should try capital one, or USAA if you are eligible.

/threadjack :D

capital one may be good I haven't tried it but then again there is the problem of not enough branches I tried chase because of the check depositing from a phone but then I learned they wouldnt deposit a check over $1000 that way. considering my pay schedule is sometimes only once a month that didnt work either.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I really want one now... I'll find the cash or work some O.T. for it that thing looks sweet. Nice colors and slick looking blade put me down for one/let me know what i need to do etc..

SqueeDAB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Noladishu, Karjakistan
    09/30/2011 - Logo demo was sent to spanky and can be seen here:
    pw2mucu5upp3yye6h6ax.gif

we are just waiting on the final products to be produced.

ien2nnjsesc2yz2xqae.jpg

Well that just looks SICK!!

I'll keep checking in, but should we get an email when it's time to purchase if we're on the BS email list?

Top Bottom