BS Spyderco LINK & CODE INSIDE. **SOLD OUT**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you be interested in a custom Bayoushooter Spyderco?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I don't think 500 pieces would be hard to move...b/w members here, the Spyderco Collectors Club, and other assorted collecters looking for a new and unique variation of the Endura.

I feel 800 is just a wee bit too much....

USN Forum only had 600 of their toxic green Enduras produced and that wasn't that long ago so I don't know....

This is something brand new because we were discussing 600 pieces minus the collectors and employees before shot show then it was asked if 800 would be ok I responded with I don't think we can move that many and I am awaiting a response. We will see and I will post....

Lagarb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Goleta, CA
    I am still down for at least 2 possibly up to 4 depending on my financial situation at time of order. I think we should make a new poll with PRICE LISTED, and try to get a number of people who want to buy for that price and how many each person wants.

I think this is a good idea, as its a good bit cheaper than I think we were expecting. I would defiantly want 2 at this price, possibly 3 or 4 for gifts, maybe another one or two (more gifts) if my financial status allows... Just bought two awesome discontinued knives on Sunday From Jims on Seigen :D Spyderco Captain and a CRKT Pharaoh. I love 'em! ... although the Pharaoh is a tad on the heavy side

SqueeDAB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Noladishu, Karjakistan
    A waved Endura with a full flat grind? I'm in for 1, definitely (possibly more, depending on timeline and finances at said timeline). I know some other (non bayou shooter) people who'd be interested also.

A little advertising at the bladeforums wouldn't hurt getting the numbers up.

Last edited:

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I am still down for at least 2 possibly up to 4 depending on my financial situation at time of order. I think we should make a new poll with PRICE LISTED, and try to get a number of people who want to buy for that price and how many each person wants.

I am still waiting for a response on their end and maybe if we can't get the production number down to where we discussed we can try another poll. I don't think however we will be able to account for that many units personally but we can always try.

MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    I have no experience with Spyderco knives, so are the pocket clips on these knives able to switched to the other side for us lefties?

If not, that might make the wave feature useless for me.

If so, that's great for me, and I'll take at least 2. :D

biggin215

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have no experience with Spyderco knives, so are the pocket clips on these knives able to switched to the other side for us lefties?

On MOST yes, it is 4 way interchangeable.

Enduras.... yes 4 way interchangeable.

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA

Yup allows for tip down and tip up in both right and left configuration. If you want to experience a Spyderco here.... http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51741

MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    After doing some looking, I really like the foliage green spyderco grips that I've seen. I would love for ours to be foliage green instead of an OD green!

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Update! Well got sent the contract and the number isn't going to be an issue however she sent the wrong contract so I am just waiting on the right contract so we can get these things made :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Update! Well got sent the contract and the number isn't going to be an issue however she sent the wrong contract so I am just waiting on the right contract so we can get these things made :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Awesome!!!! :hi5:

Thanks for all of the effort that you put into this!!

Top Bottom