Buds Guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    I'm sure it's not complicated at all. Person buys gun, they ship. It's spell out in a legible font that it will likely take 3-7 days. Am I missing a key detail?

Your own FAQ is up for a reason, correct?

YUP. our FAQ are up because most smaller guys that cant stock all the inventory like bigs guys (midway) and such. they in turn are drop shipping ammo and supplies and re-shipping guns. Its pretty widely known. Im not saying every gun is done this way, but the majority are.

Last edited:

slogoat

Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    I got the same savage from buds. My dealer ended up calling them to see WTF was up after a week. The day after his call it shipped. Took about two weeks, but the rifle made it ok.

eman2k5

Aug 6, 2009
    Covington, LA
    I remember a while back when I lived in Slidell you guys got me a great deal on like 1,000 rounds of .40 ammo. It only took a day or so to get also. I really wish they had a store like yours out here near Lafayette.

slogoat

Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    How do you like it slogoat ?

I haven't shot it yet! Still need an optic, and my sparrow ;)

My dealer bought the same savage after seeing mine, and said it is awesome with the sparrow. He said with subsonics it is basically the sound of the firing pin dropping. I can't wait!

slogoat

Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    Yes sir! Although I can't yet tell you how it performs, the trigger pull felt really nice for a relatively cheap 22. It is my first savage, and compared to my marlin 917, the trigger is a MASSIVE improvement.

Edit: I was contemplating the same scope. Have you used one before? How do you like it?

Last edited:

slogoat

Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    Ships Free? what if you paid for the shipping? would it be worth it?

Is this directed at me? I would have probably paid more than I did for the rifle and still been fine with the deal, based on build alone. Can't gauge performance yet, but I really bought it because I wanted a toy quieter than my Benjamin pellet gun. Heh

I won't be mad if it's not some ridiculously accurate 22. I honestly don't expect that.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I ordered my BEagle on the 13th of this month, sent the money order in Thursday, they received it Saturday, the gun left Bud's on Wednesday and made it to me this past Friday. I'm not sure if you paid with a card or whatever, but I would imagine that doing that would have caused your process to go a little smoother than mine.

eman2k5

Aug 6, 2009
    Covington, LA
    Yeah I paid with my card, you cant choose shipping methods. The selling point for me was it being in stock, if that question was at me.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom