Buds Guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    Have ordered many times from Bud's. Even when I lived in the Arctic, they got my firearms to me in an incredibly efficient manner. Not a bad thing to say about them at all. That being said, I do like buying from local businesses if possible to keep the economy working. After all, if it weren't for the local shops where would I go to actually see and inspect all the new firearms coming out on a daily basis. It's worth a few extra pennies in my book.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Bud's has horrible customer service because they turn over so many orders. There are all kinds of horror stories out there, check them out. They have zero quality control.

I've had nothing but good experiences from them. Lots of others to. They aren't fast, but you are getting a good price. Even in this instance, it looks like they shipped it within the time frame. I'm not sure why anyone is bitching.

spanky

Gold Member
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    IMO you have no right to complain unless it takes 8 days to ship since their site clearly says 3-7 days.

eman2k5

Aug 6, 2009
    Covington, LA
    Everyone has a right to there opinion. Mine was just concern based on feedback from people I know. This being my 1st purchase from Buds will give me a much better idea of there real processing times for future reference.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Have ordered many times from Bud's. Even when I lived in the Arctic, they got my firearms to me in an incredibly efficient manner. Not a bad thing to say about them at all. That being said, I do like buying from local businesses if possible to keep the economy working. After all, if it weren't for the local shops where would I go to actually see and inspect all the new firearms coming out on a daily basis. It's worth a few extra pennies in my book.

Unless, of course, you want to purchase a gun that NO ONE keeps in stock, i.e., Baby Eagle. Also, to quote someone I read recently, "I like to support my wallet whenever I can." The quote I received from a local shop for my Baby Eagle was $549.99+ tax. I got mine for $502 with shipping and FFL transfer fee. That hundred bucks bought me 800 rounds of ammo.

eman2k5

Aug 6, 2009
    Covington, LA
    Its in and its pretty sweet....

d173e4be.jpg

BSA Sweet .22
    84e2aa45.jpg

slogoat

Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    Nice! Let us know how you like it after you shoot it. I'm going my sparrow this weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to repor back on the combo soon.

eman2k5

Aug 6, 2009
    Covington, LA
    Nice! Let us know how you like it after you shoot it. I'm going my sparrow this weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to repor back on the combo soon.

Im just jealous right now.....Im still like 2 months away till I get it. Im hoping for ultra quiet.....thanks in advance for letting us know how it went.

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    Deano,

I agree with your point of view as well; Buds has saved me loads of money over time.
    Still, that being said, a few dollars here and there at the LGS is not entirely a bad thing.
    Sure, they can't possibly keep everything in stock at a local small retailer, so Bud's becomes a more attractive option.
    But for what they do keep on premises, a purchase to support them when you can is a good thing.

2011Corvette

May 27, 2011
    Louisiana Swamp (BR)
    I ordered something from Bud's and it was at my door the same week. It was an item that showed 'in stock'. I received emails during the week showing the status and expected delivery date. I was very impressed with how they do business.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom