Bulgarian AK74 rebuild

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Finally got the time and decent weather to put a few rounds through the rifle this afternoon.
    It runs great, everything is nice and smooth, and I swear I heard the shells landing 20-30ft away. Seems to be as accurate as my eyes will allow. I am satisfied.
    Awesome! Keep an eye out for stress around the trunion. That’s a hell of a caliber. I remember recovering several rounds one campout that were fired into a big blue plastic drum full of water. Scary little projectile.

eMGunslinger

Weapon Savant
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    Finally got the time and decent weather to put a few rounds through the rifle this afternoon.
    It runs great, everything is nice and smooth, and I swear I heard the shells landing 20-30ft away. Seems to be as accurate as my eyes will allow. I am satisfied.
    If your ejection pattern is that far then its very over gassed and needed to be remedied. Its really hard on the gun to throw brass that far long term on multiple parts. Well tuned AK's will last well past 75k rounds.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    If your ejection pattern is that far then its very over gassed and needed to be remedied. Its really hard on the gun to throw brass that far long term on multiple parts. Well tuned AK's will last well past 75k rounds.
    I had this thought as well. Next time I shoot it, I will do so in a more open environment, where I can actually find where the casings are landing. I was near the wood / bush line the other day, so they were landing in leaves / bushes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom