California Sucks

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dukeryder

RedRyder Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2007
    New Orleans
    CA government sucks big time!

There's a lot of suckiness about CA but there's also a ton of good IF you can afford to live there. The gun laws sucks, but even living in the hell of silicon valley I had an Indoor Range 5 mins from my house that was really nice and about the same price/hr as shooters club. Within 20mins was a well run outdoor range similar to Honey Island but about 2x the size and with a 200yd range as well. I was actually able to shoot more often when I lived there than in New Orleans or in my new town of Boulder CO. I thought moving here with all the wide open spaces there'd be plenty of places to shoot but the ranges nearby are clubs with long waiting lists. The funny thing about CA was I met more pro-Gun and downright gun nuts out there than when I lived in New Orleans! The people of the Bay Area and Los Angeles give the rest of the state a bad name. It has some of the best motorcycle roads, dirt bike places, 4wheeling, skiing, mt biking, and whatever else you could be interested in, in the entire country.

If my job I had there wasn't located in the Bay Area I would've probably stayed out there longer, but the cost of living was just too damn high.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The biggest thing that sucks about Cali. is that somehow the rest of the country allows themselves to be influenced by their actions.

I mean California is a HORRIBLE example in almost every imaginable way. Morally, Economically, Freedom of Rights, you name it. So how in the heck do they get to have so much influence?!

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    we lived there for a year+ when i was young... the only reason why we moved back was because the Rodney King riots burned down my dad's business... it was great when it comes to enjoying the outdoors, but as an adult, i would rather have the freedom of being able to retain more of my money and self protection..

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    The biggest thing that sucks about Cali. is that somehow the rest of the country allows themselves to be influenced by their actions.

I mean California is a HORRIBLE example in almost every imaginable way. Morally, Economically, Freedom of Rights, you name it. So how in the heck do they get to have so much influence?!

All those movie stars can't be wrong!

Top Bottom