Chinese spy balloon thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Waited til it was over the Atlantic to shoot it down and now they’re talking about how they’re gonna exhaust all efforts to recover it. Starting to sound like that airliner that hit the pentagon…

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    They have satellites that can see a flea on a dogs ass and so de we.
    Freakin weather ballon got everybody screaming spy while watching videos on their spy app TikTok.

The satellites are different. Both sides may have them but out of sight out of mind. But a blatant in your face display is something else. They requires a response.

As a rough comparison, imagine Mardi Gras. Public intoxication is against the municipal code yet the number of people who do it without anything happening to them is huge. Why is that? Because the overwhelming majority of the drunkards are pretty peaceful and harmless, allowing the cops plausible deniability. But the ones that get in the cops' faces are a different matter. They force the cops to acknowledge they are drink in public. And now the cops must do something. It could be a warning or a summons or an arrest. But the fact the drunk guy forced the cop to acknowledge the drunk guy was drunk means the cops can't just look the other way. If they still do look the other way, they can look weak.

That could be what's going on here.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    My 1st thought was the Japanese balloon bombs from 1945. Here’s a story I didn’t know.
    3A01FEF8-ADF8-47EF-BEC8-0BFE4BA2DC80.jpeg

And now back to the jokes.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    My 1st thought was the Japanese balloon bombs from 1945. Here’s a story I didn’t know.
    View attachment 133769
    And now back to the jokes.
    If I'm not mistaken some Boy Scouts came across one of these with fatal results.

Here is a related story:

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    Their testing the US, wait there will be more. Start small and work your way up. Just like gun control, a little at a time.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    all i can say is if trump was in office number one they wouldnt have even tried it, number 2 it wouldnt have made it across the border... Trump was like the honey badger....

Top Bottom