City of Central UNDERWATER

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dk.easterly

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Clinton, LA
    Lots of bad flooding in Livingston and Zachary. People who haven't flooded in 50-60 years of living there did today.

BRPD had their SWAT guys in the MRAP up in Baker.

Cpr-8aKUEAAhaOo.jpg

CpsBh9BUMAAQSxh.jpg

Yeah, saw them unloadin at the Baker walmart.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Well we cleared out the house yesterday, and some great people came out the kindness of their hearts and bagged our house. i woke this morning checked Noaa to see where the river is and it was over 25 feet. Got out in the truck for a visual and it afirmative the river is at least that high, but by the grace of God every little creek and and canal was down. I cant explain it other than last time the ponchatrain was a big factor.

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    Anyone on here close to will ave? The trailer park off of Greenwell springs rd? Got lot of family's in there right now being flooded. Got friends with a handicap child I'm trying to help.

Pm me or post here

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Anyone on here close to will ave? The trailer park off of Greenwell springs rd? Got lot of family's in there right now being flooded. Got friends with a handicap child I'm trying to help.

Pm me or post here

Hope they got out! my family owns property almost across the street from there. We were doing damage control so I wasn't on here earlier. I wasn't even going to attempt to get there because I knew it would be bad.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I have a boat and I've thought about offering my services but wouldn't know where to go. If there is first responders in need of a boat let me know. I'm not offering to turn the keys over without me being in the boat. But if it gets bad enough that they have to start putting rescue personnel in civilian boats someone let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    I have a boat and I've thought about offering my services but wouldn't know where to go. If there is first responders in need of a boat let me know. I'm not offering to turn the keys over without me being in the boat. But if it gets bad enough that they have to start putting rescue personnel in civilian boats someone let me know.

^^^^ X's 2. I have an 1854 flat bottom center console with a surface drive....it can be launched off the trailer into a couple inches of water and goes nearly anywhere. I can help...just don't know where to go or who to call. I left my number with APSO but have not been called.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I saw on the news the city of Gretna sent in emergency personnel along with vehicles which can go through high water

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have been putting people in civilian boats since yesterday or the day before

Top Bottom