Clinton drug deal leaves man dead; three arrested.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    Before I agree you'd have to explain what that truth is. Mark favors himself as a deep philosophical thinker, yet in reality he's more of a pseudo-intellectual.

Particularly this:

"You and I have the right from the LORD to defend our own lives, even this absurd man's law recognizes that inherent right. But Anty isn't allowed that same right. Why?
    Because of all the intentionally ignorant Amerikans who have rallied behind the War on Drugs in their small-minded efforts to force others to live according to their preferences...."

He poses some ideas and questions that need to be further thought through like the right to defend ones life (why some circumstances are more acceptable?), and that the WOD is supported by ignorant Americans. He also invokes the founding fathers, but he didn't really elaborate.

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    One gut shot kill. In a few minutes no less. What do you want to bet a major blood vessel was clipped and the caliber/bullet type didn't mean squat.

^^^
    Unless it was that 1000th mm between a .40 and 9mm fully expanded...

----------------

No one answered my Slug question, did it have DNA on it...or is it simply a pristine-n-clean slug?

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Particularly this:

"You and I have the right from the LORD to defend our own lives, even this absurd man's law recognizes that inherent right. But Anty isn't allowed that same right. Why?
    Because of all the intentionally ignorant Amerikans who have rallied behind the War on Drugs in their small-minded efforts to force others to live according to their preferences...."

He poses some ideas and questions that need to be further thought through like the right to defend ones life (why some circumstances are more acceptable?), and that the WOD is supported by ignorant Americans. He also invokes the founding fathers, but he didn't really elaborate.

In some ways I'm inclined to agree, you should be allowed to defend yourself no matter what the circumstances, however another part of me that is sick of the criminals and does not like how they are starting to take over disagrees. I'm to the point of fed up and frustration that I say take every single member of that recent "thug" video and put them ALL to sleep. If you are caught selling drugs, you go bye bye.

One gut shot kill. In a few minutes no less. What do you want to bet a major blood vessel was clipped and the caliber/bullet type didn't mean squat.

I had a friend who ran a restaurant. Of the 4 children one got into druggin and thuggin and the DF managed to shoot and kill a 14yo neighbor because he was playing with a gun. It was a 22 rifle, went right in the gut and hit his aorta and spine. If the child had not died at the scene he would have been a para.

George

Don't tase me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    Coroners office released the body to, what they thought, was the funeral home. They called the funeral home to see about the body because they were going to do the funeral thursaday. Well the funeral home didn't have the body...

My fiancé knows the dead kids aunt, who works with her.

Top Bottom