Cliven Bundy Cattle Rancher Situation

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bhart89

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    98d49c70fed854c6572831bf2d1bf97f_zps472e6388.jpg

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    I'm not defending anyone, I'm telling you that the ******** you posted has no evidence backing it. I have no problem believing Reid is a pile of ****, in fact, I'm sure he is, however I don't think that this has anything to do with moving cattle so a company can NOT put solar panels there. There are plenty of places they can NOT put solar panels. I thought I made that perfectly clear.

Ever heard of remediation. Land taken for a project such as solar farm has to have an equal amount of land returned to it's natural state as an offset. This is what may be partly behind the move by the feds to enforce the court order.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Ever heard of remediation. Land taken for a project such as solar farm has to have an equal amount of land returned to it's natural state as an offset. This is what may be partly behind the move by the feds to enforce the court order.

That is actually what I said in another thread. Infowars stated that they were removing the cattle to place the panels there, based on a page saying they were going to use the area for mitigation. I'm saying the cows are being moved for a restoration project, not for there to be solar panels placed there

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Harry Reid is a power drunk fool! I'm sure he, his son, and the scumbag he helped appoint to the BLM are up to no good! I wouldn't doubt it one bit that they are trying to destroy an American rancher to benefit a bunch of communist Chinese! I can't wait to see that idiot Harry Reid and his ilk hauled off in shackles for treason against the American people. That scumbag has the nerve to call American Patriots terrorist's? That POS should rot in hell! JMHO.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    That is actually what I said in another thread. Infowars stated that they were removing the cattle to place the panels there, based on a page saying they were going to use the area for mitigation. I'm saying the cows are being moved for a restoration project, not for there to be solar panels placed there

Kind of one and the same. If there were no plans for solar panels there would be no need for land for mitigation. The two go hand in hand, most likely Dingy Harry and the Chinese hands.

Last edited:

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    "He doesn’t pay his taxes," Reid said. "He doesn’t pay his fees. And he doesn’t follow the law. He continues to thumb his nose at authority.*

Which Cabinet member is he referring to?

bhart89

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    "He doesn’t pay his taxes," Reid said. "He doesn’t pay his fees. And he doesn’t follow the law. He continues to thumb his nose at authority.*

Which Cabinet member is he referring to?
    I thought he was talking about all those illegal aliens.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Kind of one and the same. If there were no plans for solar panels there would be no need for land for mitigation. The two go hand in hand, most likely Dingy Harry and the Chinese hands.

No disagreement there, I do think that spouting off conspiracy theories and repeating incorrect information does nothing but discredit the person making those claims. Saying they are putting solar panels there based on a webpage saying they aren't putting solar panels there makes them look foolish and shows they don't understand the word mitigation.

I personally think that this is more about perception than reality now. Many conservatives see this as the little guy who is being trampled by the big government, many liberals see this as the government protecting an endangered turtle and bringing justice to a tax dodging environment destroying tea party terrorist(I believe these two are synonymous in their minds). I think both sides realize that a "win" in public perception here will reach further than this man's individual life or rural Nevada. This is why many conservatives came to his defense and why many liberals are throwing around labels like terrorists.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

All things on the DHS "Sovereign Citizen/Domestic Terrorist" checklist. I think it's clear the picture he's trying to paint. Hopefully for Bundy's sake it's not true. Between that, the current situation, and the characters that have shown up on his property to defend him, I think his fight is far from over.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    This is the wayi see it. . You have a typical scumbag lifetime politician trying to bully an American citizen ranch owner. And then call the American citizens that come to his aid (because it's quite obvious he's being bullied by big government) terrorists, it would seem to me Harry Reid has lost control of his faculties therefore should be removed from office immediately.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    All things on the DHS "Sovereign Citizen/Domestic Terrorist" checklist. I think it's clear the picture he's trying to paint. Hopefully for Bundy's sake it's not true. Between that, the current situation, and the characters that have shown up on his property to defend him, I think his fight is far from over.
    Characters? All I saw were concerned American citizens. . Thank god those characters came to his defense.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I don't believe Harry Reid is the unanimous voice of the gov't in this case, for some strange reason. His fellow Senator from NV, for example, has a very different opinion.

Top Bottom