Col Rob Maness (ret), Candidate US Senate, R-LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobManess

Col Rob Maness (ret) R-LA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    I am sure your campaign managers are on it, but please don't forget to tell everyone that Landrieu is almost solely responsible for the train wreck that is the ACA. The vote for cloture, that she sold, started it all. It would be interesting if you could dig up polling data in that date range, I am pretty sure the majority of Louisianans was opposed to it across the board at the time of that force feeding.

It shows that Landrieu will side lockstep with those ideologues against the wishes of her constituents.

The saddest thing of all, was she sold the biggest vote in her history to the party, and got snubbed by the pretender when Louisiana needed the favor returned the most (BP aftermath).

Her record of lockstep ideology shows that she is a pawn and a tool for the dems. Regardless. Now she wants to distance herself? How convenient when she played a major role in this administrations unraveling AND incompetence.

Roger that ... we are on that!

RobManess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    Hey Rob, Thanks for signing up!

I actually met you at the range where you were filming your commercial.
    I'm the guy that gave you guys the targets.

Nice meeting you Sir,
    You have my Vote!

-Charlie

Thanks for the targets Charlie! I love em. Hope to see you at the range again sometime. Thanks for your support

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Col. Would you vote/fight for Congressional term limits to help eliminate the career politicians and problems we currently have?

+1.

In light of our ridiculous overspending, what are your thoughts on proposing that any term in which the federal deficit grows should render every incumbent ineligible for re-election?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Do you support the legalization of marijuana? If so, in what uses?

Do you believe homosexuals are entitled to civil unions, affording them some of the same privileges(joint taxes, hospital visitation, rights to property after the other's death, etc) as heterosexual marriage?

Do you believe we should still have an active presence in Iraq?

Would you support the repeal of the firearms protection act and the amendment of the 1934 NFA act to remove the requirement of a signature from the CLEO?

Do you believe the process of buying a silencer, short barreled rifle or short barreled shotgun should be more strenuous than any other firearm purchase?

Who did you support for the most recent republican presidential nomination?

Last edited:

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    I am very concerned about the debt, which is why I will not vote in favor of debt increases

To me that is a loaded question and answer.......................
    Currently we spend more than we take in for no other reason than pure GREED. In our current debt situation, I feel its a "given" that if debt increases are not approved, the flames start rising up in other places.
    We need to fast track department audits and begin to try and stop the viscous cycle of [ seemingly mandatory ] debt increases.

Is it true that most of our govt. employees heading up the large departments can NOT be fired? [unions?]
    To me that's worse than term limits for elected officials.
    Seems like we always here about crazy bonuses, Seminars , and other so called work trips where these entrenched employees [ thieves ]are rolling up joints with $100 bills
    and smoking them.

If you can't fire people, how will we ever be able to control the waste ?

If your wife and children keep charging up the family Visa, NOT paying the bill wont solve a thing............

Last edited:

cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    I may have missed it, but I must ask.

Where do you stand on the sending more troops back into Iraqi and getting more involved in Syria?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Great to see you joined up!!! I had dinner with you at my grandfather's establishment. I forget the date but it was a political rally on the diversion (jimmy babin was the host, my grandfather). You have have had my full support since then, and will continue to have it. We appreciate the direct answers and honesty from you!

Have you joined the NWYC (national write your congressman) yet? We talked about it over the meal.

Last edited:

RobManess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    Great to see you joined up!!! I had dinner with you at my grandfather's establishment. I forget the date but it was a political rally on the diversion (jimmy babin was the host, my grandfather). You have have had my full support since then, and will continue to have it. We appreciate the direct answers and honesty from you!

Have you joined the NWYC (national write your congressman) yet? We talked about it over the meal.

Yep, I remember. And yes, I have joined NWYC.

RobManess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    I may have missed it, but I must ask.

Where do you stand on the sending more troops back into Iraqi and getting more involved in Syria?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

First, let me say that Congress declares war, and the POTUS needs to request one before any more warfare occurs. I am absolutely opposed to ground force employment at this point, other than to protect American Citizens. Having said that we need to be very strategic in the way the Western Nations approach this Caliphate rising out of both Iraq and Syria. Containment has worked before but I am doubtful it could with this kind of enemy (fanatic Islamists) nation-state. We will have to assess the situation carefully as we move forward.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    First, let me say that Congress declares war, and the POTUS needs to request one before any more warfare occurs. I am absolutely opposed to ground force employment at this point, other than to protect American Citizens. Having said that we need to be very strategic in the way the Western Nations approach this Caliphate rising out of both Iraq and Syria. Containment has worked before but I am doubtful it could with this kind of enemy (fanatic Islamists) nation-state. We will have to assess the situation carefully as we move forward.

Let's see how that theory holds up when these psycho's invade Jordan; our supposed second biggest ally over there!

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Let's see how that theory holds up when these psycho's invade Jordan; our supposed second biggest ally over there!

This isn't a chess games. We don't just have some pawns and a king to lose.... This is thousands of lives. The rest of the world needs to step on for a while we provide distant support. America has its own battles domestically right now and has lost enough lives over there.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    This isn't a chess games. We don't just have some pawns and a king to lose.... This is thousands of lives. The rest of the world needs to step on for a while we provide distant support. America has its own battles domestically right now and has lost enough lives over there.

I agree with you. However historically speaking, if we don't intervene no one else will either. This is the burden of being the free-world superpower.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I agree with you. However historically speaking, if we don't intervene no one else will either. This is the burden of being the free-world superpower.

Well every now and then you have to step back when the children are grown up and let them do and learn on their own. Can't let them suck on the ninny forever lol

I know it won't probably go that way but it should. Now.... Every parent has that instinct on when it needs to intervene for safety and care of its "children".

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Well every now and then you have to step back when the children are grown up and let them do and learn on their own. Can't let them suck on the ninny forever lol

I know it won't probably go that way but it should. Now.... Every parent has that instinct on when it needs to intervene for safety and care of its "children".

which is the point emperor made, and you stated "but this is thousands of lives at stake"

So now you face your own argument. How many people is it acceptable to let die while we encourage our allies to take the lead on this one?

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell

Non intervention does not work. History has proven this. Not every conflict needs intervention though.

However, dealing with the radical Islamists will require further intervention *at some point.* Now may not be the time. It will come though, when we need to send another force over there.

If we do nothing, they will attack us again. Here, again. It could be kamakazi style again, or it could be other means, but they will not rest so long as their Allah is commanding them to exterminate all infidels.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    4633595222_30f90dc385.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member