Concealed Carry stop in Ohio video. Update NEW video another stop.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    Luckily for the two officers, the poor guy was just trying to protect himself from a possible bad situation (possible illegal activity aside). He obviously had no intention of using his weapon... Had this been an actual bad guy these cops would have been caught completely off guard. He could have driven away with one officer in the backseat, shot either, or any number of outcomes. The guy was cool the whole time, and honestly, if I was being treated like that, I would be a little nervous too.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    That officer deserves to have his badge taken for being a douche and someone should write him a ticket for failure to stop at that stop sign, I didnt see his lights or hear siren when he ran it.

Last edited:

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    They need to make an example out of that officer. He needs to go to prison. Police like that are why other good police get no respect and are looked at as thugs with guns.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Merging threads confuses the hell out of me. It's like on Fark when people joking keep posting the same image or link over and over "O HAY HAS U GUYZ SEEN THIS?"

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Merging threads confuses the hell out of me. It's like on Fark when people joking keep posting the same image or link over and over "O HAY HAS U GUYZ SEEN THIS?"

Me too. For a minute I thought they were just being sarcastic with the "repost" notices. :dogkeke:

elliemay12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    I don't know police procedure or anything, but do they normally leave people in the car while searching it? Also, when did they ask if they could search the car? Seems to me that if he was planning on hurting the officer, he would have pulled it on the one searching the car. Instead you hear him say, "I got. . . ."

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    This cop... Everybody agrees on this guy so he's not even considered part of the discussion at this point in my mind. He threatened an execution. Regardless the rest, he's a POS.

The driver. I think he didn't put forth enough effort to say he was CCing. BUT!!! I'm also basing his halfhearted attempts on personal stops, normal situations. We would be held accountable and rightfully so. From everything I've read Canton PD is highly suspect and has been for many years. One officer killed his wife or girlfriend I believe. So if you "know" the rumors and gossip on these cops, and you find yourself in a scary position I can imagine you stfu. From the get go, this pig knew how the stop was going to shake out. One way or another. Discovering a gun just gave him the righteous indignation and self assumed justification to bump it up several notches. The driver's only choice was to get out of it the best he could. He was f---ed before the cop put it in park. I could see it... "you have a gun? WTF are you doing with a gun?" even if he did inform immediately.

Last edited:

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'll preface by saying the cop was a complete and total *******.

BUT...the dude was a) trying to pick up a hooker and b) did fail to inform the officer.

And no, squeaking out "i have a carry" in a meek voice when the officer isn't even looking at you doesn't count.

This was not some law abider brutally harassed for no reason. He was in engaging in criminal behavior. And then lied about it. I'm sure that had an affect on how the officer treated him from the get go.

Seriously...just once could one of these open or concealed carry groups please find a posterboy that isn't doing something illegal, stupid or annoying?

Did you see the video?

Did you watch the opening 30 seconds?

Did you see them pulling up behind the gold car as the "prostitute" exited the rear seat? (not entered)

Did you see the officer let off the "prostitute" and "pimp" without so much as a question to their activities?

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    So... If the guy would have said to the officer...

"You're a douche."

Aside from losing some teeth and all-- is that actually against the law? If you comply completely, but tell the guy he's a tool... are you in violation of some statute?

"But judge-- he demanded that I tell him the truth!"

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nah. Not against the law. People call names constantly. Most of us have the self control to let it go, but for some reason i doubt this dude would.

Probably because the shoe would fit, all too well. It's typically pretty hard to let something go when it hits so close to home.

Not to mention, like you said, the guy isn't exactly a beacon of self control.

I do get a kick out of him slinging the word "stupid" around, as he basically seals his own fate on camera. :mamoru:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Nah. Not against the law. People call names constantly. Most of us have the self control to let it go, but for some reason i doubt this dude would.

Yep and thankfully most have THICK skin as LEO's.

Like the State Trooper who ran down the guy who gave him the finger and then arrested and charged him with something. Of course only to have the charges dropped and then the deal with a Law Suit from the Citizen.

Honestly I think the trooper should have just given him the bird back :mamoru:

Top Bottom