CRATE FOUND Mosin Nagant Group Buy (91/30)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    STAND BY!

Just found crates in stock. Should be hearing something tomorrow for a price on the crate plus shipping. I will then start a NEW thread given the actual price. Those that are are still interested will say "In for (x number)" in that thread and we'll get it done.

We're running on the honor system, fellas. I'm committing my personal money to this, so please do not say "In" if you're going to tell me later that the wife/girlfriend found out and got mad.

If it comes down to her or me... you better choose me.

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Sounds good. Please remember that posting here doesn't guarantee you a rifle. Think of it like how airlines book flights. They always oversell the flights because people will flake. Given interest, I could possibly order 4 crates... But I know at the end of the day, I'd be stuck with a giant ass credit card bill and a bunch of mosins.

When I open up the next thread it will say how much the rifles are going to be. At that point, you will say how many you want given the actual price (don't forget $15 for FFL fee). That STILL does not guarantee you a rifle. Once the order is placed, I will say how many crates were ordered (1 maybe 2) and the first ones to get me money are guaranteed a rifle.

Paypal is fastest (I know not everyone knows how to use it or likes using it, but it's an option), but factor in the fact that you'll be sending it "gift" option so I don't incur a bunch of fees.

Realize no system is going to be perfect, but I hope it's fair and everyone who wants a rifle has a shot at getting one.

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    in for 2 if $85 or less. Origin doesn't matter, Wood condition doesn't matter much. My main concern is
    Metal condition & bore, mechanical condition.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom