Crossbreed holsters customer service experience

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    It's no secret that I am a fan of Crossbreed holsters. I have two of them and wear one every day. One of the holsters started getting a crack in the Kydex, which I used super glue to repair. That lasted for about 18-20 months and it started to crack again. Also, the metal belt clips were bending and not holding as well. Again, I wear this holster just about every day for about 12-14 hours and dont baby it.

So I send them an email late on the 2nd, explaining the situation and ask them if there is anything they can recommend. I have an email waiting for me the next morning. Their answer? "Send it in and we will repair it".

I box it up and ship it out on the 3rd. They receive it on the 7th. I'm figuring a couple days to fix the Kydex.

I go to the mailbox on the 11th and have a package waiting for me. Their solution to my problem? They sent me a brand new holster. No questions asked. Some of the best customer service I have ever received. :cheers:

Bravo Crossbreed!

Dono

Dec 21, 2009
    Walker
    I ordered a White Hat Holster on Jan 31, 20012...I have called 10 times to check on progress with no answer on every occasion. I will be sending it back if and when I get it. I hear nothing but good things about Crossbreed...I am placing order with them when I finish this reply.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    I bought a Crossbreed years ago when they were using plastic belt clips. Of course one of them broke, but when I called to order a replacement, they said not to worry, there would be no charge. Then they sent me new metal clips and I've not had a problem since.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Glad to hear it. I placed my order for mine about a week ago. All I've had to go on is the good experiences voiced by others.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    The only thing that sucks is having to beak in a new holster. :)

They use good leather and it takes a little time to break it in. Funny though, even with the new, stiff leather, its still 100% more comfortable than all the other IWB holsters I've had.

Tiz68

Gun Lover
    Mar 31, 2008
    Morgan City
    Glad to hear it. I placed my order for mine about a week ago. All I've had to go on is the good experiences voiced by others.

Haha I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago. I keep checking my account every day to see if it has been shipped yet! I'm so excited I'm getting impatient haha. Hopefully it'll be sooner than the 4-6 weeks warning. At least I'll have Nick's belt to break in while waiting for it!

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    I have had my CrossBreed for a few years now. After awhile of daily use, the kydex recently cracked. I finally sent it in for repair. I was putting it off since I knew I would miss it. The holster was mailed off last tuesday and I received a NEW holster in the mail today. Less than one week turn around. This type of service and quality is why I will never need to consider any other brand out there.

Homoudont

Mar 30, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I also have two of them but I don't carry every day. It's nice to know that if I ever wear out the holster that Cross breed will take care of it.

Top Bottom