Custom Gun Belts Starting at $75, Holsters starting at $60

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    if i had read correctly i should of measured from the tip of the buckle to the hole i was using . I did not have a holster on but i hate to have too much overlap. She did not say i was fat huh ;)

No, it is just most of the belts for guys go 38"-44" for the average guy, so your a little less than average I guess. Spanky's ended up being a 36" or so. She never said you were fat, she won't even tell me I am fat, and the way she feeds me I am certainly larger than need be.

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    HAHA no problem. I can stand to lose a few but we should be good at that length. As soon as i get the black one in and it fits i will place an order for a brown one. Thanks

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Not a problem, If you measured like you said, it should fit perfect, and you should still have a hole left when you are carrying a pistol IWB.

Ashley

Mrs. Ferrara
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    We are finishing up this past order of belts over the next 2 days.

We will start a new batch on Thursday! Let us know if you are interested in a handmade belt.

Thanks!!

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Just a reminder, if you are on the fence get your order in before the 29th. I am going to have to stop orders for a few days to make a clean transition from hobby sales to business sales. Also, I will start offering to do some custom holsters the first or second week of March.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Just a reminder, if you are on the fence get your order in before the 29th. I am going to have to stop orders for a few days to make a clean transition from hobby sales to business sales. Also, I will start offering to do some custom holsters the first or second week of March.

Cool can't wait to get mine:}

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Swamped with orders yet?

I am catching up now that I am not doing the Lower Group buy AND taking belt orders. When I did the group buy I didn't think I wold be handling it for 53 lowers since I gave such a short window! I went through every PM I ever had twice to make sure I didn't miss anyone. I can't wait to get a website up so it will take all the information down for me. I took my first two holster orders this week, but they are for testing purposes. When I open up holster orders I will let everyone know. As of know I won't have any belts to make after Wednesday, but I need to make stock. A couple of sponsors expressed interest in carrying my products, and I need something to show them.

I also took an order for something I think more than one person might be interested in. I'll post pictures when I get it done...

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Bump for a great guy selling a great product. Just put in my order for a second belt. I was highly impressed with my first. Better than my beltman belt in every way. Don't hesitate to put in an order if you're on the fence. Nick will continue to get my business.

Nick,

Just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with my belt. I have a beltman and I prefer yours over his in every way. Yours looks better, feels like its better constructed, and is COMFORTABLE. That was my biggest complaint with his belt. After a few hours of wearing the beltman while carrying it began to hurt. I wore your belt with my G19 tonight for about 8 hours and completely forgot the belt was there. You make an awesome product my friend. I can't wait to see what else you produce. I look forward to giving you all the business I can.

Thanks again, Ian

Last edited:

Sigforty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2007
    I am catching up now that I am not doing the Lower Group buy AND taking belt orders. When I did the group buy I didn't think I wold be handling it for 53 lowers since I gave such a short window! I went through every PM I ever had twice to make sure I didn't miss anyone. I can't wait to get a website up so it will take all the information down for me. I took my first two holster orders this week, but they are for testing purposes. When I open up holster orders I will let everyone know. As of know I won't have any belts to make after Wednesday, but I need to make stock. A couple of sponsors expressed interest in carrying my products, and I need something to show them.

I also took an order for something I think more than one person might be interested in. I'll post pictures when I get it done...

Cool so you are hoping to have the belts done by Wednesday? I am interested to see what else you are working on. I also cannot wait to see the belt.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Cool so you are hoping to have the belts done by Wednesday? I am interested to see what else you are working on. I also cannot wait to see the belt.

That's the plan. Ashley just dropped off a stack at the post office. Your belt is on the table. The only one's not in process are the browns I got the past couple of days, I need to dye the straps and I think we are waiting on a size from stag0608.

Just wait, He is making a holster for my MC operator, for IWB carry that doesnt rub my ass raw from the vz grips.. :)

I know you said you were going to go broke having a leather worker around the corner, but I think I am going to go broke playing with all these guns.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Received my belt today. The fit and finish was very good. I rate this an excellent buy.

Thanks. The leather on your belt finished really nicely, some of the leather fights me, that belt just sort of came out nice natural two tone dark edge, rich middle, even across the belt. I hate to see it go.

jjb5730

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2012
    Pierre Part
    Got mine in yesterday..AWESOME...thanks Nick excellent craftsmanship. Flamatrix..Nick is right, the belt will make all the difference..u will forget u have a holster and a gun hanging on it. Thanks again Nick

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom