Custom Gun Belts Starting at $75, Holsters starting at $60

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mouthpiece

Attorney
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    New Orleans
    Nick hand delivered two belts to me today, one brown Dirty Sanchez, and one black. I told him he was under selling himself. These belts are absolutely beautiful and top notch quality in both leather and stitching. My old Mitch Rosen’s are going into the closet as these belts are now my daily wear. Thanks Nick!!!

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Got mine in today!! Word of caution: consider the thickness of the belt you measure when you give Nick your size. The leather belt I used to measure was a low-quality, thin one. Nick makes a superb belt that is a good deal thicker. This changes the circumference a small bit and puts me a little off of center. No big deal as I'm working out again and should start going down in waist size. Here's the photo (excuse the pudginess).

DSC00408.jpg

Thanks, Nick! :rockon: When I got it out even my wife was like "wow, that's nice!"

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Nick hand delivered two belts to me today, one brown Dirty Sanchez, and one black. I told him he was under selling himself. These belts are absolutely beautiful and top notch quality in both leather and stitching. My old Mitch Rosen’s are going into the closet as these belts are now my daily wear. Thanks Nick!!!

Met Ashley and got mine yesterday. It looks awesome. Great work!! Thanks!

Got mine in today!! Word of caution: consider the thickness of the belt you measure when you give Nick your size. The leather belt I used to measure was a low-quality, thin one. Nick makes a superb belt that is a good deal thicker. This changes the circumference a small bit and puts me a little off of center. No big deal as I'm working out again and should start going down in waist size. Here's the photo (excuse the pudginess).

DSC00408.jpg

Thanks, Nick! :rockon: When I got it out even my wife was like "wow, that's nice!"

Thanks guys. I hope you enjoy your belts. Mitch Rosen... WOW that's a comparison I never thought I would hear.

Ashley

Mrs. Ferrara
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks everyone! We are very excited to see how far we can go with this. All this positive feedback just motivates us to make more leather products!

Ashley
    Ferrara Leather Company

Sigforty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2007
    I might order some lighter weight leather on my next order and try out a sling or two. I don't think my gun belt leather would make a practical sling....

I would be interested in a sling for my garand if you end up making slings.

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    I just want to thank to Nick and Ashley. I received my belt last week and it is a great product! It fits perfect and is great for carrying.
    Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Nick, any plans for IWB holsters for us HK guys yet? (USP45c & P30)

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I will order a blue gun for anything with a paid holster order...

Sometimes they come in in a few days.... Some times a few weeks... They make them in batches and very few dealers stock them, often they are drop shipped. I can actually buy them cheaper from resellers than buying them with my wholesale account with rings.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    PM me what you want and I can quote you a price.. 23 is the same size as a 19, right. Still learning my Glock numbers, I was never a glock guy but the 19 and 26 are growing on me. I can actually start it as soon as we figure out details.

chootem

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    Received my belt in the mail yesterday. WOW is all I can say. Awesome work and it fits perfect!!! Will be ordering a brown one in the near future!!! Thanks

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks for the kind words. I am going to use some of these reviews on my website, with first name and town. If anyone doesn't want me to use theirs, let me know. I am going to remove reference to price if you referenced the price... that was a bayoushooter intro discount!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom