CZ 75 Tactical Sport - 40 S&W (Sold)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roundabout

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Central Louisiana
    Up for sale is a CZ Tactical Sport chambered in 40 S&W. This is a great Limited rig for someone wanting get started in USPSA competition. I'm guessing I've put less than 5,000 rounds through this gun and it's been rock solid. Not a single hick-up. Grips purchased through CZ Custom Shop. Comes with (3) factory 10 round mags.

I'm asking $725 for just pistol and (3) 10 round mags.

Also available are (8) CZ 17 round mags. The 17 round mags include aluminum base pad extensions, purchased through CZ Custom Shop, which provide an additional two rounds per mag for a total of 19 rounds in each mag.

I'll take $450 for all 8 mags or sell separately for $65 each.

CZ75TacticalSportL.jpg
    CZ75TacticalSportR.jpg
    CZ75TacticalSportSideShot.jpg
    CZTS40CalMags.jpg

Last edited:

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Now why you got to throw rocks at the spaghetti slinger?

This is a nice gun. I think the 5000 rounds may be a big exaggeration. I know I haven't seen him shoot it nearly that much and we shoot together most of the time.

He shoots at the CSS shoots in alexandria and I believe he is planning on going to EAPS this month so if you want to see it just pm him and have him bring it.

roundabout

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Central Louisiana
    I prefer to trade up if I'm going to trade. Some of the exceptions would be a later model 4" S&W 686 6-shot or a Pro Series 5" M&P. A dillon or RCBS progressive might be an option. MK4 Leupold scope, Rock River LR8 308 or possibly something from the S&W Performance Center. I'm planning on attending the EAPS shoot this weekend so if you'd like to look at the CZ, I don't mind bringing it along. Thanks for your interest and I hope this gives you an idea of what I'd be interested in.

roundabout

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Central Louisiana
    If you are implying you are not satisfied with the Para, I know a fella that likes them. In fact, I posted a G35 set-up as a limited gun for him. May want to consider a trade. You'll never go wrong with a Glock and his hasn't been shot!

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    If you are implying you are not satisfied with the Para, I know a fella that likes them. In fact, I posted a G35 set-up as a limited gun for him. May want to consider a trade. You'll never go wrong with a Glock and his hasn't been shot!

UNFURTUNETLY I am not a G fan, if I would move away from the PARA would either go to a CZ, Tanfoglio or an STI, nothing wrong with the Para though she shoots better than me.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom